Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Topsykrets private msg quote post Address this user
I submitted 2 comics to get graded and I totally forgot to put the invoice with the comics getting graded uhm any suggestions on what I should do?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user
Call CBCS.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Fax the invoice?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector det_tobor private msg quote post Address this user
Did you have your name on the envelope/package you sent? Will they have a way of identifying your package? Did you put a tracking label on it that can be used for id as well?

When did the package get there? You may need to wait until Tues or Wed before they open so that you can contact them. Did you enclose a letter in the package with your name & address?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Etkt private msg quote post Address this user
Topsykrets, my first shipment a couple of months ago was sent in without a copy of the invoice in the box. I provided it to the shipper but somehow it was not in the box when CBCS received it. I will never know what really happened, however, the lesson for me was watch the shipment actually be packaged and that the invoice is included in the box; I had not. CBCS had my name/phone number from the shipping information on the box, called and left a message, and held the shipment awaiting my call. When I called in they matched the shipment with the online invoice that was created in their system. I would suspect that even if your information was not with the package they will simply hold it and when you call in it will all work out.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Topsykrets private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you everyone for the help I will take everything into consideration as I fix my blunder lol happy holidays
Post 6 IP   flag post
597924 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?