Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkArt Sketch Covers

FLASH COMMISSION SALE!5099

Collector JonHughes private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys!
I'm trying to raise an extra few bucks for the holidays, so I'm offering 5 commission slots for only $100 right now.If you'd like to reserve a slot, just comment here and then send me a message so that we can finalize terms. I can take payment through paypal, so it's safe and easy. I'm posting some recent works here, and you can check out my profile to see more. Thanks for looking, and happy holidays to you all!
-Jon

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@JonHughes Nice pieces but have you worked out the paperwork for the ART slabbing with CBCS? I have one of yours I would like to submit but need to go through you.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka
@JonHughes Nice pieces but have you worked out the paperwork for the ART slabbing with CBCS? I have one of yours I would like to submit but need to go through you.

Hey there,
I would be happy to help with that, but I'm still kind of lost on it. I don't recall ever getting a very clear answer on what I'm supposed to do. Where do I start? Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonHughes
Quote:
Originally Posted by poka

Hey there,
I would be happy to help with that, but I'm still kind of lost on it. I don't recall ever getting a very clear answer on what I'm supposed to do. Where do I start? Thanks!

@Jesse_0 or @Jake_Fleming - something you can assist with
Post 4 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
You need to contact Mark Roman at CBCS. There is a form that the artist needs to fill out. I BELIEVE the book and form then needs to be sent direct to CBCS for either grading or the ART label. It might be possible to go through an authorized witness, but you would have to check with Mark on that. His email is: mroman@cbcscomics.com
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
You need to contact Mark Roman at CBCS. There is a form that the artist needs to fill out. I BELIEVE the book and form then needs to be sent direct to CBCS for either grading or the ART label. It might be possible to go through an authorized witness, but you would have to check with Mark on that. His email is: mroman@cbcscomics.com

Thank you for your help, I'll reach out to Mark.
Post 6 IP   flag post
All of that being considered, if any of you want your commission certified, I just need to know ahead of time so that I can hang on to the book when I'm done rather than sending it directly to the buyer when finished.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I should also mention that I have plenty of blanks if you don't want to provide one for yourself.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Just finished this one up and posted to eBay.

Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
I might be interested in having you one done. I’ll send you a pm
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector Cowabunga_Kyle private msg quote post Address this user
This is 5 slots at $100 each?
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masochism
This is 5 slots at $100 each?

Yes indeed. 5 slots at $100 each.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Still have four slots available. =D
Post 13 IP   flag post
Here's another one currently listed. My first Doctor Who piece.

Post 14 IP   flag post
Merry Christmas everyone! I might be slow to respond today, but I'll be back tomorrow. Thanks!
Post 15 IP   flag post
600452 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?