Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Venom & Symbiotes - Show some love!5029

Collector BabaLament private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odins_Raven
When I discovered that there were foreign language editions out there, I set out to collect as many as I could possibly find. As far as I and my foreign collector friends know this is a "complete" set, meaning it contains every known edition.

Nicely done! I've been scouring the internet trying to find an Italian edition of Lethal Protector #1. There was one on eBay about a month ago, but it was way overpriced. Still, the search continues.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Hello all!

I blame this thread. All day I've been thinking "gee, I wish I had more Venom covers." So I picked up the first appearance of the black costume set.

I already have a couple copies of Secret Wars #8, so I followed it up w/ an ASM #252, Marvel Team-Up #141, and Spectacular Spider-Man #90. I'm not really sold on Marvel Age #12, seeing as how its concept art/sketches, not truly part of the comic. Maybe I'll pick it up at a later date. I also grabbed an ASM #258 b/c why not?

Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector bythegram private msg quote post Address this user
@BabaLament Nice! ASM 258 gets overlooked a lot but it's pretty important to the storyline in my opinion. Also first appearance of "Bombastic Bag Man" (spidey in an old FF uniform and a paperbag over his head).

Another cheap book to add might be Fantastic Four #274, the symbiote escapes from FF labs.
Post 28 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@bythegram I love the ASM 258 cover and the animated series’ adaptation of that scene
Post 29 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bythegram
Another cheap book to add might be Fantastic Four #274, the symbiote escapes from FF labs.

I did not even think about this! Excellent idea! Thank you sir.
Post 30 IP   flag post

More Venom! MOAR!

Post 31 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user

I have these. Do they count?

this is whats in the box
Post 32 IP   flag post
608157 32 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?