Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature VSPGrading Help NeededSignatures

Ace Comic Con (Glendale Arizona)4908

Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
I live in Glendale Arizona, and will be attending ACE Comic Con which will take place in my hometown.

I have never been a fan of getting comics that have not been worked on by Stan Lee to sign, but I make an exception to the Captain Marvel Generations Stan Lee Variant since his caricature is on the cover.

Whom is the middle man authorized witness/company, in which I must go through to get it signed, and be qualified for a yellow label? I know CGC will be present but I have yet to see something with CBCS attending.

Please let me know.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Relaxin89 private msg quote post Address this user
I sent in the Generations The Spiders to get signed by Stan, to Trinity Comics for CBCS. Not sure if it was for ACE or not though, just remember there being something coming up soon.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Relaxin89 private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry that doesn’t answer your question
Post 3 IP   flag post
Yeah, if Trinity is coming in to my hometown to the convention, I'd rather give them the book in person, and pay them, instead of the hassle of mailing it to them.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Assuming youve read the sticky pist?

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/4175/page/1/cbcs-signature-restrictions-for-aws/#1
Post 5 IP   flag post
STAN LEE (only thru Excelsior Collectibles via CBCS [stop at the CBCS booth for a submission form and then stand in line for Stan Lee to sign your book(s) & immediately proceed to Excelsior Collectibles, to drop off your book(s) with a $20 cash handling fee] or mail/send books to facilitators: Steve McDonald, Jeff Avigliano, Genuine COA & Trinity Comics for private signings)

It doesn't show Excelsior Collectibles as being present. I'll ask Steve McDonald if he'll be here for it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Ny85 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301
I live in Glendale Arizona, and will be attending ACE Comic Con which will take place in my hometown.

I have never been a fan of getting comics that have not been worked on by Stan Lee to sign, but I make an exception to the Captain Marvel Generations Stan Lee Variant since his caricature is on the cover.

Whom is the middle man authorized witness/company, in which I must go through to get it signed, and be qualified for a yellow label? I know CGC will be present but I have yet to see something with CBCS attending.

Please let me know.
Contact Kevin gawthrop from collectors choice comics he'll be there I'm actually sending him my books also for that con

Post 7 IP   flag post
Already spoke with Kevin tonight.
CBCS will have a booth present, along with Mark.
Middle man signatures for Stan will change depending on date.

Gratitude.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Ny85 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301
Already spoke with Kevin tonight.
CBCS will have a booth present, along with Mark.
Middle man signatures for Stan will change depending on date.

Gratitude.

Anytime
Post 9 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
As I'm reading through this thread... I remember a day when I'd get on a line for Stan Lee and the worst part about it was waiting on the line. But it was all for free.

Now middle men, authorized CBCS AW PU MO + a booth with exception to Excelsior but not in the case of witness with LO + MP. WTF has this industry turned into. So so pathetic. Poor guy just wants an autograph and he'd be better off going to a lawyer for chrissakes.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
@Gabriel85301 I was going to go with my brother in law, but the signature prices are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to high.
Post 11 IP   flag post
597965 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?