Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionMovies TelevisionPop CultureQuestions

Justice League Movie4903

Collector QuaBrot private msg quote post Address this user
Forgive me if there is another thread about this, but I just came back from the movie and I really enjoyed it. I have no idea why it got such bad reviews . . .

Sorry, no spoilers.
Post 1 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I liked it, too. I do think that it was edited too tightly and that it would have benefited from being longer. Still, I've seen it twice and liked it both times, more the second time than the first.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't like it. The FLASH is a super here NOT a scared kid! Aqua Man is NOT a shirtless buffed out guy helping a village in Alaska and he talks to FISH not water!! And as usual, SUPER MAN saved the day.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector det_tobor private msg quote post Address this user
Flash was already working in Suicide Squad movie. This was before that? They were shown out of sequence?

...And Lex STILL knows who everyone REALLY is.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I wasn't impressed. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't worth the money I paid to see it.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafel
I didn't like it. The FLASH is a super here NOT a scared kid! Aqua Man is NOT a shirtless buffed out guy helping a village in Alaska and he talks to FISH not water!! And as usual, SUPER MAN saved the day.

spoilers, brah. spoilers.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
I heard that Wonder Woman gets pregnant with Flash's baby, and Aquaman and Cyborg hook up and end up making fried fish filets.

Oops. SPOILERS!
Post 7 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I haven’t seen this movie yet. But I am pretty sure that Wonder Woman will be the best part of it.

Think Gal Gadot worked hard to get in shape? You better believe it!

Post 8 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
oh my god
Post 9 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Now THAT is a perfect butt. None of that Kim Kardashian hulk butt stuff for me.

Holy Moly!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
I don't think that's her doing the sit ups, unless that tattoo is recent.

Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
i think ill will pass on this, I didn't see but all my peps say, dont wast your money on it. so with that said i will pass,
Post 12 IP   flag post
600815 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?