Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Full Script for Guardians Of The Galaxy 24869

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
If anyone wants to read the full script for Guardians of the Galaxy 2, James Gunn posted it at the link below.

pretty cool if you ask me!

GOTG2
Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
That's a pretty descriptive script full of adjectives and details one wouldn't normally include in a final draft movie script. I guess established directors can get away with that.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke It has nothing to do with being an established director or not... It's just someone's personal style. It's just like a comic book script and whether you write using a certain style, leave more for artist's interpretation, want to give explicit details, etc... With Gunn, he wants to really paint a picture in everyone's head, pull people into the world, make the script an experience.
Post 3 IP   flag post
@JLS_Comics Thanks for sending that link, by the way... I think I found a new inspiration! I've been wanting to work on my screenwriting craft a bit! I have thousands of pages of comic scripts under my belt, but a lot less on the screenwriting side. I LOVE his style. I think it translates better to my own... bwa ha ha!!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastbard
@kaptainmyke It has nothing to do with being an established director or not... It's just someone's personal style. It's just like a comic book script and whether you write using a certain style, leave more for artist's interpretation, want to give explicit details, etc... With Gunn, he wants to really paint a picture in everyone's head, pull people into the world, make the script an experience.

Wrong. If you took any kind of screenwriting classes or tried to get into selling a script, this is the opposite of what you should do. When pitching a script to potential investors, this is absolutely not the case.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke
Post 6 IP   flag post
598061 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?