CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics MagazinesComics Silver Age

Show off your Magazines483

CBCS JSAmand private msg quote post Address this user

Post 101 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 102 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 103 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user
[url=https://flic.kr/p/H7ostg]
Post 104 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 105 • IP   flag post


Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 106 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 107 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 108 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 109 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 110 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 111 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 112 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 113 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 114 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 115 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 116 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 117 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 118 • IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
1st Betsy Braddock with purple hair.

Post 119 • IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
1st Betsy Braddock


Post 120 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Signed







I picked up the other cover of this. By the time I found a copy it had been on the rack for 2 weeks and was pretty beat up.



Post 121 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_E



I was looking at one of these on eBay earlier this week. Are the stories and art inside as nice as a person would expect?
Post 122 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

I was looking at one of these on eBay earlier this week. Are the stories and art inside as nice as a person would expect?


In all honesty I don't think so. It's decent enough if you enjoy these kind of magazines but it's not even close to being on par with Heavy Metal/Epic/1984 or even Eclipse in my eyes. For instance the P. Craig Russell story is an Illustrated text story with a whopping 2 illustrations.

Whenever I go to new shops I always look through the mags and dont often see them though. So if I find more copies in the wild I am going to get them for sure.
Post 123 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O

I was looking at one of these on eBay earlier this week. Are the stories and art inside as nice as a person would expect?


In all honesty I don't think so. It's decent enough if you enjoy these kind of magazines but it's not even close to being on par with Heavy Metal/Epic/1984 or even Eclipse in my eyes. For instance the P. Craig Russell story is an Illustrated text story with a whopping 2 illustrations.

Whenever I go to new shops I always look through the mags and dont often see them though. So if I find more copies in the wild I am going to get them for sure.


Upon doing a little more research it appears that this is the only issue that came out which might explain why I dont often see it.
Post 124 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the info!!!
Post 125 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 126 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 127 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 128 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 129 • IP   flag post
Daniel_E private msg quote post Address this user

Post 130 • IP   flag post
657131 500 30