Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Memorabilia

The Good Morty Redux Apocalypse - Be Kind4804

Collector Garnett21k private msg quote post Address this user
Just because there may be new info regarding The Good Morty. We can post and continue to discuss it here. Be nice, people!
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
I'm done with it all. As far as I'm concerned, the real/fake issue is solved; no point beating the horse even more.

I have a variant set for myself, and someone just offered me decent money for the set I was selling (and I accepted). I'll check in again if either of the grading companies decide to encapsulate them.

It's been a blast guys
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector IntoAnother private msg quote post Address this user
Here’s an Australian MADMAN Entertainment version I recently received. The paper used for both the interior and the cover is the same. It’s glossy and much heavier than both the single staple version and any of the two staple copies I’ve previously shared.

Here’s what we do know about this variantion...

MADMAN Entertainment has stated that they had permission to reproduce them for the Season 1 DVD/Blu Ray release in Australia. They have also stated they only had one print run and do not plan to make any more. The print run is unknown, they would not share that information.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Here’s the pics of the single staple copy I had Justin sign this past weekend for comparison...

Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Garnett21k private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntoAnother
Here’s the pics of the single staple copy I had Justin sign this past weekend for comparison...

Those are awesome! I really like the one you got Justin sign!
Post 5 IP   flag post
And here’s the pics of the single staple copy next to a two staple copy (without the printing error on the back)
Please note that the single staple copy has the rich black ink. The single staple copy is on the bottom in the first image.

Post 6 IP   flag post
Can someone who has a double staple version with the printing error below Morty Publications on the back please post a few pics as well?
Thanks.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Thanks @Garnett21k 🙂
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
There have been 3 threads about this, mike’s Website, etc. can’t you just look back at that for the answers to your queries?@Garnett21k
Post 9 IP   flag post
All the pics I’m posting are only being posted so others can see the different variations here on page one.

Here are the four variations...

1. Single Staple (250 of these copies are stamped and signed by Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon. Image below was shared by Justin Roiland on Twitter)

2. Single Staple Australian MADMAN Entertainment

3. Double Staple

4. Double Staple with printing error below Morty

Publications
Post 10 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
As far as we (the forum mods) are concerned, the subject of the Good Morty comic (tract, insert, whatever) has been thoroughly and totally discussed at this point. Further discourse is not necessary and will only escalate in drama. Until there is an official statement from the creators, consider this subject closed. Any further attempt to start a new thread will result in suspension of the original creator of that thread. In other words, no more Good Morty threads. Don't do it.
Post 11 IP   flag post
601251 11 11
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.