Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPSignatures

1 Day (with VSP) TAT TEST4766

COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Damn, everyone’s got a bone to pick about everything.

Too much detail, not enough detail, “doesnt tell us much”, etc... If anything this will tell us what the TAT on VSP is. Let the man track a TAT in peace, no?
Post 26 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Damn, everyone’s got a bone to pick about everything.

Too much detail, not enough detail, “doesnt tell us much”, etc... If anything this will tell us what the TAT on VSP is. Let the man track a TAT in peace, no?

If you want peace, you probably shouldn't post on comic book forums..

It doesn't really tell us what TAT are on VSP though - at least not in a useful way. If you submit under a tier that is taking several months, VSP probably doesn't add anything. So VSP turn times are only an issue on 1 day, 2 day and maybe Rapid. It would seem wise to avoid those tiers when at all possible if you are doing VSP.

It's the topic headline. It reminds me of a lot of Buzzfeed clickbait headlines. "PERSON ADDS VSP TO ONE DAY GRADING SERVICE. WHAT HAPPENED NEXT WILL AMAZE YOU!!" (it took longer. D'oh!)

But my apologies. I should have done what I normally do with clickbait. Just bounce quickly out.
Post 27 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
If you want peace, you probably shouldn't post on comic book forums..

Lol! 🍺
Post 28 IP   flag post
Ima gonna steal this and look for some occasion to use it! IronMan private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke

Stealing this
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
whatever thread done. you win CAK. Bulling at it's best right here. "New Board Atmosphere" lol.

I wouldn't even need to make threads like this if we got TAT updates on a regular basis. Last one was 10/11/2017.

Cheers
Post 30 IP   flag post

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
whatever thread done. you win CAK & Mods. Bulling at it's best right here. "New Board Atmosphere" my ass.

Post 31 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector shiftins6 private msg quote post Address this user
So what if it doesn't tell you anything? The guy is trying to put some info out there to be helpful. Some people need a kick in the ass. Twice.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Best post in the thread
Post 34 IP   flag post
I worked pretty hard on it, actually.
Post 35 IP   flag post

Post 36 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
I think @KingNampa 's goal here was to highlight any "lost" days as he was quoted 1-week VSP, and 1-day Grading. In theory this means that it should be 8 business days (not including shipping). If excess days are being used, he simply wants to share that information with other board members(maybe it ends up 9 days or 14 days or 20 days, etc).

I did not detect any sort of malicious intent from @KingNampa , as I've been following this thread since he created it.

@CopperAgeKids - In @KingNampa 's defense, 9 times out of 10 I see you playing devils advocate in other threads. That's just my opinion, I'm sure you're a nice person.
Post 37 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa
whatever thread done. you win CAK. Bulling at it's best right here. "New Board Atmosphere" lol.

I wouldn't even need to make threads like this if we got TAT updates on a regular basis. Last one was 10/11/2017.

Cheers

Wait....what?

Did you just shrug off my points entirely and instead of responding, you called me a "bully"?
Post 38 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by comic_book_man
I think @KingNampa 's goal here was to highlight any "lost" days as he was quoted 1-week VSP, and 1-day Grading. In theory this means that it should be 8 business days (not including shipping). If excess days are being used, he simply wants to share that information with other board members(maybe it ends up 9 days or 14 days or 20 days, etc).

I did not detect any sort of malicious intent from @KingNampa , as I've been following this thread since he created it.

@CopperAgeKids - In @KingNampa 's defense, 9 times out of 10 I see you playing devils advocate in other threads. That's just my opinion, I'm sure you're a nice person.

I did not say there was some kind of malicious intent on KN's part.
Post 39 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
Quote:

Best post in the thread

That was a good one.😂🤣🤣
Post 40 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
@KingNampa well it looks like my books shipped today, I expected the 24th but with the holiday I assumed the 27th.
When I remove the weekends following, I end up with a +4 business day TAT on top of their original estimate.

Shipping(T&B): 7-9 business days (East to West)
Weekend Crossover: 8 days
Eligible For Service(minus received & shipped day): 18 days

18(eligible days they had the books) - 14(2 week original estimate) = 4 days over.

I'm waiting to see the book grades upon arrival, but I'm hopeful they align with my expectation.

How's your TAT @KingNampa?
Post 41 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@comic_book_man Sorry not allowed to post about this anymore due to @CopperAgeKids determining that I don't measure up as a CBCS fan boy enough to post here. I'll pm you
Post 42 IP   flag post
CBCS broke up with me over Facebook. CFP_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Crazy.
Post 43 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFP_Comics
Crazy.

What he said.
Post 44 IP   flag post

Post 45 IP   flag post
597876 45 20
This topic is archived. Start new topic?