Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user

Can I just take a second and thank @CBCS for these awesome grades? Yeah they took a little longer than expected to come back but my gosh those are some pretty grades. Way better than what I thought I was going to get. This is by far the best grading company. Very consistent and transparent which to me is most important. Especially with the graders notes so that I’m not left in the dark. Thanks guys!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector wnycomics private msg quote post Address this user
i have been waiting since june.... about 6 weeks ago now i recieved a "processing "
Post 2 IP   flag post
@wnycomics hang in their brother. Mine were submitted June 1st so you’re probably right behind me.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice looking books you have there.

Looks like they also have the new Heat seal through the entire label, which I give CBCS credit for addressing the security issue.

To bad it creates an eye sore running through the CBCS logo.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@BigRedOne1944 to be honest didn’t even see it till you said it haha. But like you said they are addressing a problem (even thought I didn’t know it was) but doesn’t some “other company” do that?
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by bige31
@BigRedOne1944 to be honest didn’t even see it till you said it haha. But like you said they are addressing a problem (even thought I didn’t know it was) but doesn’t some “other company” do that?

Im just OCD,, I just thought it was a chance for CBCS to pull away from the pack by doing something a bit more innovative. Like an Embossed CBCS logo pressed through the inner shell and label.
Post 6 IP   flag post
598095 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?