Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPComics Modern AgeSignatures

Arrived today4718

Collector Mickcatron private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Good stuff!
Post 2 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
aw yeah great books brah!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user
Nice!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Mickcatron private msg quote post Address this user
Kinda disappointed in Amazing 606 and 607, notes say light bends in cover, but I can not for the life of me see anything... perhaps magnification.

The Batman 9.6 also has no notes, so I have no idea why it got graded down a bit.

Also, when I sent these in a majority of them had a minimum grade requirement or they were supposed to be raw graded and the two that missed the cut didn't get raw graded - we'll see what customer service says in the morning.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Be happy you didn't get any check marks
Post 6 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Statistically speaking over roughly 700,000 graded Modern books since 2005:
1% are above 9.8
78% are 9.8
13% are 9.6
Remainder are 9.4 or below

You're roughly in the ballpark with your submissions so you did as expected.
The invisible "light bends" is what we all get.
Post 7 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Stu private msg quote post Address this user
Just submitted a bunch that were signed by J.Scott at Stan Lee’s Comic Con - waiting to see how they end up.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
@Mickcatron Great books! As for the grades... A press might be able to bump a few of them, who knows...

@Stu , I heard Stan's Con was packed with artists. Wish I had gone! I went to SDCC and waited in line for Campbell and kept getting bumped from the line because of the length, starting with preview night. It was frustrating as hell. So, had no luck and didn't get any "D" covers. Ended up with one pre-signed book as a "booby" prize. Still have my small stack of books I want him to sign here at home, darn it. Luckily, he comes around a lot, so just have to wait for another opportunity with shorter lines.
Post 9 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Stu private msg quote post Address this user
@thelastbard, there were plenty of artists there! I wish I would have reviewed the guest list prior to heading up. Plenty of big names were in attendance. It was a productive trip for me - was able to have Stan sign my ASM 46. If you don’t want to wait for J. Scott - you can always check with Trinity Comics for a signing opportunity - just have to submit your books to them: trinitycomics@groups.facebook.com and http://www.trinity-comics.com
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
@Stu Ah, well... with J. Scott, I'd prefer to witness them myself, since I can yellow label them myself and save some money, you know? It's just a matter of patience!
Post 11 IP   flag post
598071 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?