Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Auction Wins - Post em if You Got em4714

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Only won one book tonight but it is a big one.

Now all I need is a Kung-Fu Master movie announcement.

Post 27 IP   flag post

Post 28 IP   flag post

Post 29 IP   flag post

Post 30 IP   flag post

Post 31 IP   flag post

Post 32 IP   flag post

Post 33 IP   flag post

That;s all for tonight.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Looks like you guys managed to shut down two threads while I was busy bidding on these.
Post 35 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Are you "moving" these books, or do you have a ton of slabbed books?
Post 36 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
Are you "moving" these books, or do you have a ton of slabbed books?
The slabs are going to the eBay store and most of the raw books are getting graded. If I get the books by Friday the Preacher 3 is getting signed by Ennis.

I have many slabs.
Post 37 IP   flag post
598019 37 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?