Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaPop CultureSignaturesToys

Another Rick & Morty Thread4712

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 251 IP   flag post
Collector Despain private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
I saw that video earlier today, it's tough to watch

I saw something about it on my YouTube feed. That video was repulsive. I mean, it was vile. But I'm not surprised coming from the creator of Rick and Morty.
Post 252 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Reading the news this morning, looks like Dan Harmon gets to keep his job.

70 MORE EPISODES OF RICK AND MORTY, MORTY!
Post 253 IP   flag post

2018 Funko Pop Vinyl LP Record and T-Shirt Boxed Set SDCC Exclusive "Goodbye Moonmen"
Post 254 IP   flag post

Post 255 IP   flag post

Post 256 IP   flag post

Post 257 IP   flag post

Post 258 IP   flag post

check my spaceship purse brahs its tight
Post 259 IP   flag post

Post 260 IP   flag post

Post 261 IP   flag post

FLOPPY DISK RICK
Post 262 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user

'Tec 880 Homage variant.
Post 263 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
We were in the States last weekend at Wal Mart...my two minions came running up to me in excitement because they found these...I'm pretty sure they walked through half the store with them on looking for me.
Post 264 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user

Post 265 IP   flag post
Collector billkruser5 private msg quote post Address this user
Rick and Morty vs Dungeons and Dragons today baby! 4 part series I think. My shop didn't get the 1:25 variant but that's ok. I can't imagine many of them are out there. How do I find the print number on something like that? Might have to pick one up before they are sky high on ebay.
Post 266 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
I could only find a "B" copy today,

Post 267 IP   flag post
Collector billkruser5 private msg quote post Address this user
I got the "A" cover and passed on the 1:10 variant because I just didn't care for the artwork. Next month has three Rick and Morty comics! The Special Sleepy Gary comes out with issue #42 and DnD #2.
Post 268 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster

That's the 1:10 cover I think I been been trying to get that one and the 1:50 one that looks like a D&D handbook
Post 269 IP   flag post

Post 270 IP   flag post

Post 271 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone else grab this one before it sold out?
My older son's 2 favorite things are Rick and Morty and Dungeons and Dragons so I grabbed him one.

https://krscomics.com/collections/krs-exclusives/products/rick-morty-vs-dungeons-dragons-1-chromium-cover-alex-cormack-variant

Post 272 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I grabbed one but I forgot what the cover looked like. I will post mine by tomorrow.
Post 273 IP   flag post
bummer missed out on the chromium
Post 274 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster

That's the 1:10 cover I think I been been trying to get that one and the 1:50 one that looks like a D&D handbook

Which cover is the 1:50 that looks like a handbook?
Post 275 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Rick and Morty #41

1st appearance of the Rick Revenge Squad including a buff Mr Meeseeks called Mr Sick.
Post 276 IP   flag post
This is my first Rick and Morty comic book and first exposure for me. I really liked it and it is OG! Lol. I will drop Amazing Spiderman and add this to my pull list.
Post 277 IP   flag post
MR. SICK BRO
Post 278 IP   flag post
@BrianGreensnips
I think R&M D&D is only 4 issues
Post 279 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaComicsGuy
@BrianGreensnips
I think R&M D&D is only 4 issues
Good to know.
Post 280 IP   flag post
601342 323 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?