Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaPop CultureSignaturesToys

Another Rick & Morty Thread4712

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I am starting volume 4 since I prefer to be the topic holder starter person thing LOOK AT ME so here goes. That, and it's too painful to scroll down and push the large grey button thing

So here goes!

Another Rick and Morty thread , 99 more threads of Rick and Morty, Morty.

Here's some exclusive adult swim items i got today, oh and i got more copies of the DVD sets in too

A Morty flying disc

Somebody call the safety hotline and say u got your eye poked out with a huge yellow flying object to the face

Post 1 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I'm PICKLE RICK DISC

Post 2 IP   flag post
I'm a masked pickle rick, Morty

Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
I heard that Madmen in Australia were giving those out a year ago. I'll see if I can get some photos of them. The clearest one I have so far is this one...

Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
I picked these up from my witness yesterday. Signed and remarked by Justin Roiland and signed by Maurice Lamarche.

Post 5 IP   flag post
I love the remark quote brah high 5
Post 6 IP   flag post
I love the mcnugget sauce remark brah high 5
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke did you track down the asm300 homage?
Post 8 IP   flag post
i think so but it's a pitch to oni press for a future variant possibly
Post 9 IP   flag post
here's some items I picked up over the last few months I didn't mention because I shared with my friends since I was, um, in time out, for a bit

rick's gym shirt

pretty sweet wallet

gencon variant signed by writer Tini Howard, sent directly to me from her

some pretty sweet socks

strawberry smiggles

pretty sweet morty smith costume

crappy rick sanchez costume, doesn't come with a portal gun

i can't remember if I showed the wallet and costumes or not but if I did then ignore it look at me
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector IntoAnother private msg quote post Address this user
Some great RAM goods in here!
Post 11 IP   flag post
Here's one I picked up on eBay that's been a favorite of mine...
Post 12 IP   flag post
This one I was lucky enough to get done at SDCC this year. Without a doubt my favorite Rick and Morty item I own...
Post 13 IP   flag post

Post 14 IP   flag post

Post 15 IP   flag post
One more goodie for the night. The original art to the upcoming variant for issue #34 (That I really need to get framed!) by Chris Schweizer...
Post 16 IP   flag post

Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntoAnother
One more goodie for the night. The original art to the upcoming variant for issue #34 (That I really need to get framed!) by Chris Schweizer...

How'd you manage to snag that and is it for sale
Post 18 IP   flag post

from CJ Cannon, cover artist
Post 19 IP   flag post

the CHROME one brah
Post 20 IP   flag post
Post 21 IP   flag post
Post 22 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke

I just got extremely lucky one morning this summer as I was walking to SDCC. I just happened to be walking and flipping through my phone and saw a link for it by Kyle Starks.

I almost walked away from the doors to the con, I wasn't sure if my day could get any better, I was pretty happy.

It is not for sale.
Post 23 IP   flag post
YOU'RE NOT FOR SALE
Post 24 IP   flag post

Post 25 IP   flag post

Post 26 IP   flag post
Rick and Morty/Robot Chicken Mashup...
Post 27 IP   flag post

Post 28 IP   flag post
Don’t worry too much Kap. Morty was not injured during the beaking process.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector thpike private msg quote post Address this user
It's posts like this thread that makes me keep coming back to these forums. Ya'll are like big kids in a comic book stor....oh wait.
Post 30 IP   flag post
598012 323 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?