Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedComics Bronze AgeComics Golden AgeComics Modern AgeComics Silver Age

Saddle River Comics - New eBay ID & Link4707

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
We have another winner!

Post 401 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Just added roughly 30 Uncanny X-Men listings.

Posting some of the highlights below:

Post 402 IP   flag post
Our latest winner is getting some great bronze age horror goodness signed by Bernie Wrightson!

Post 403 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 404 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 405 IP   flag post

One of my favorite books is going out to our latest winner.

Post 406 IP   flag post
Announcing:

Saddle River Comics October Savings Extraveganza!

We have discounted 10% off 200 items for the next 10 days .

If you are interested in any of these items and are willing to go directly through Paypal these items are 15% off for board members.

If you are going to Baltimore or Rhode Island Comic shows and are willing to pay cash, these items are 18% off.

Sale starts around noon today!

Saddle River Comics Store Link
Post 407 IP   flag post
I called ebay and do not know why there was a delay.

200 items are now on sale with 83 to follow.
Post 408 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 409 IP   flag post
I have been putting up a bunch of listings on My Comic Shop but haven't finished all of them due to Baltimore Comic Con starting this afternoon.

More details to follow soon.

MCS sold this book for me last night:

Post 410 IP   flag post
The Baltimore show started at 1PM today.

I was running about an hour late when my tire blew.

I am four miles from the Convention Center on the left shoulder of I-95 South.

I contacted Allstate Motor Club and got a text that help was coming on 20 Min.

After the first guy gave up because he couldn't find me the next guy is supposed to get here around 4PM.

Can't say this Con is off to a great start.
Post 411 IP   flag post
Winners!

Post 412 IP   flag post
Since ebay started collecting sales tax for many locations myself and others have seen weaker sales over the past few months.

With that said, I want to give a shout out to My Comic Shop who helped me sell the following books over the last five days!

Post 413 IP   flag post
Today we have two winners.

The Vampirella Magazine was sold under our 10% off promotion for all items listed at or below $75.

There are only eight days left before this promotion ends!

Post 414 IP   flag post
Another book sold to our latest winner courtesy of a My Comic Shop consignment:

Post 415 IP   flag post
We have another winner through MCS:

Post 416 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 417 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 418 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 419 IP   flag post
Pretty happy with MCS consignments, they sold the following books recently:

Post 420 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 421 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 422 IP   flag post
Just listed a bunch of great books (some highights are pictured below.

Next up I will start listing some of the graded Walking Dead books (I think I have a couple hundred that have not been listed yet.

Post 423 IP   flag post
I just finished posting the batch this morning and we already have our first winner (Beautiful Neal Adams Cover).

Get them while they are hot!

Post 424 IP   flag post
We have another winner!

Post 425 IP   flag post
Winner!

Post 426 IP   flag post
More winners!

Post 427 IP   flag post
Winners!

Post 428 IP   flag post
We have a winner!

Only three more copies left in this grade.

Post 429 IP   flag post
Winners!

Post 430 IP   flag post
600893 738 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?