Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop Culture

Locke and Key on Netflix new photos...4670

Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user
I know this is old news at this point, but Chris Ryall @ IDW posted a picture from the set yesterday... Locke & Key has officially started production. What are you guys thinking? I wish the original they shot had been picked up and I REALLY want to see it (never got to), but I'm happy it's being made regardless.

What kinds of cool Locke & Key schwag do you guys have? Just comics for me... I had a couple of keys back when (first couple), but sold them when I needed the cash. Oh well!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
This is the only Locke & Key publication I own because I collect oversized comics.

Will I be rich? It will help to know now so that I can plan on how I want to spend my money later in life.

Post 2 IP   flag post
@X51 Nice! I was checking out some of the BIG Walking Dead books at one of my local shops last week. WOW... BBBBIIIIIGGGGGGG....
Post 3 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Some Locke & Key goodness from my eBay store:

I had a Locke & Key # 1 CGC 9.9 signed Gabriel Rodriguez but I already sold it.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@drchaos DAMN! Where did you get those signed? I hate getting things graded and then thinking, hmmm, should I have waited? I have two copies of Batgirl 1 (New 52), for example, that were sitting at CBCS, then I walked up to AH's booth at SDCC and he's just sitting there, alone, not busy at that moment. Got a sig on a nice WonderWoman book, which was great, no complaints, but if I had those Batgirl books on me, it would have been awesome!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
Boring book. It will probably be a hit.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastbard
@drchaos DAMN! Where did you get those signed? I hate getting things graded and then thinking, hmmm, should I have waited? I have two copies of Batgirl 1 (New 52), for example, that were sitting at CBCS, then I walked up to AH's booth at SDCC and he's just sitting there, alone, not busy at that moment. Got a sig on a nice WonderWoman book, which was great, no complaints, but if I had those Batgirl books on me, it would have been awesome!

Gabriel Rodriguez has been at NYCC for three years in a row signing at the IDW booth. The L&K 1 and 4 9.9s were with CGC in 2015. The Alpha variants were from 2016. I only got one signature for Rodriguez this year as I was so busy with other artists.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Not much! Just this OA by Simon Bisley.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastbard
@X51 Nice! I was checking out some of the BIG Walking Dead books at one of my local shops last week. WOW... BBBBIIIIIGGGGGGG....

I know of 2 and I have those also.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Just a few items from my store (excluding the key - 😂)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/142458130166
https://www.ebay.com/itm/142458130168

Post 10 IP   flag post
600811 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?