Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop CultureQuestions

TWD IS FINALLY BACK!!!4654

COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrs
@conditionfreak, it's not clear what happened in the trailer with Negan. He could've meant that the swarm of zombies was going to screw them both, hence his comments.

Well, yea. Maybe. But that wouldn't make much sense as the preacher already knows all of that. He didn't just fall off of turnip truck.

Negan was alluding to how bad ass he (Negan) is. As usual.

Time will tell.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
Negan was alluding to how bad ass he (Negan) is. As usual.

Preacher knows this too. 🍺
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
SPOILER ALERT, sort of:

100th episode was not all that great.

I don't understand why Rick et al, did not immediately shoot Negan when they were conversing.

And I find it hard to believe THAT was all the plan Negan had, knowing they were in an all out war. How lame.

And finally, as far as the "shit pants" with Father Gabriel. He had a machine gun against a baseball bat. And Negan totally dominated him. C'mon. You just shot a bunch of people. What's the problem with killing the one person that would stop all of this?

I have grown tied of Negan. Skinny no ass slow guy, who could not defeat ANY of his men in hand to hand combat. Loves the sound of his own voice, and loves bending over backwards while doing so. Heck, Carol could probably whip his arse. If you were putting together a team to live in zombie land. Would there be about 149 other people on this show whom you would pick before you picked Negan? Even if you didn't know his personality or evil tendencies.

I've only watched 3 or 4 of the shows. The series is a waste of time to me. If you are a survivor in Rick's group you are supposed to whine a lot and feel bad for yourself because you survived and did bad things to... well, dead people that were trying to eat you...say what? Oh, and lets never make plans for the time around year three when all the zombies don't exist anymore because of the rate of decomposition of humans, and the rate that zombies seem to attack and make new zombies.

It is better to whine and feel bad seems to be the message that the show provides.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Wow! This is a great discussion you guys. To see the pros/cons from everyone really makes me smile! All the passion, the angst, the frustrations of it all, fan or not you've all voiced great points. Really, you've made my week. 😆🤘🏻
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector Captain_Aspirin private msg quote post Address this user
I watch TWD mostly because I have for years. It's not really for the story or the quality of the show, I guess I feel that I'm invested in it after all this time, and I'd rather find out what happens on my own instead of seeing spoilers on the web..which is almost impossible to avoid. Last night's episode fit perfectly into the show as a whole. Another hour of missed opportunities and dragging out a story that has taken far too long. There is no excuse for not taking out Negan and his lieutenants right then and there. There is no excuse for Gabriel not taking out Negan, or the fact that he was in that position to begin with. The years of poor writing has finally taken its toll on me, I don't think I'll be continuing with this show anymore. Seems like a good opportunity to pick up the TPBs because I haven't read any and I would hope they are better, as they usually are.
Post 30 IP   flag post

I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Aspirin
I watch TWD mostly because I have for years. It's not really for the story or the quality of the show, I guess I feel that I'm invested in it after all this time, and I'd rather find out what happens on my own instead of seeing spoilers on the web..which is almost impossible to avoid. Last night's episode fit perfectly into the show as a whole. Another hour of missed opportunities and dragging out a story that has taken far too long. There is no excuse for not taking out Negan and his lieutenants right then and there. There is no excuse for Gabriel not taking out Negan, or the fact that he was in that position to begin with. The years of poor writing has finally taken its toll on me, I don't think I'll be continuing with this show anymore. Seems like a good opportunity to pick up the TPBs because I haven't read any and I would hope they are better, as they usually are.

My feeling as well.

Hell I could have Dropped Negan with a single shot from my .22 squirrel rife.

In fact, if I had my three brothers with me we could have killed everyone on that platform with but a handful of shells.

It was just very painful to watch something so absolutely Stupid. The stupidest thing? I probably watch the next episode as well.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Rick showed them by shooting out all their windows and not actually killing any of Negan's men. Good job
Post 32 IP   flag post
Collector jrs private msg quote post Address this user
Pretty funny that Negan was so unconcerned with Rick that he and his guys walked out without guns. And they didn't get shot!! Whaaaaaaaat????
Post 33 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
maggie cut her hair again
Post 34 IP   flag post
598092 34 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?