Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector TheDarkKnight private msg quote post Address this user
So i have a few comics from midtown that were signed and they came with the little signature authentication slip from Midtown. I assume i know the answer, but i imagine these will be red label? (Verified signature)
These wont be authenticated i assume since i dont have proof CBCS was there personally to witness?
thanks!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
So i have a few comics from midtown that were signed and they came with the little signature authentication slip from Midtown. I assume i know the answer, but i imagine these will be red label? (Verified signature)
These wont be authenticated i assume since i dont have proof CBCS was there personally to witness?
thanks!

you are correct, Red label.
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@TheDarkKnight Just to be clear, the red label is not automatic. It is an add-on service with a fee of $25 for the first signature and $15 each for any additional signatures.

If you choose to forego verification, the signatures will be counted against the grade as writing on the book
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector TheDarkKnight private msg quote post Address this user
ok cool, i planned on spending the $25 to have the signature verified and get the red label. But a very small part of me was hoping it would get me a gold label lol. thank you for the help!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector onlyhulk23 private msg quote post Address this user
if the signatures were not witnessed by a cbcs authorized rep then you would have to go the route of their vsp program which is a yellow label.

coa's or authentication slips mean nothing to cbcs as they use a 2nd party to verify signatures.

25 dollars for 1st sig and 15 for anymore per book.

also be cautious as there is a box you can check or not check if the signatures dont pass verification if you want the book encapsulated or not. i didnt c this on my 1st submission and i hope it doesnt bite me
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhulk23
if the signatures were not witnessed by a cbcs authorized rep then you would have to go the route of their vsp program which is a yellow label.

coa's or authentication slips mean nothing to cbcs as they use a 2nd party to verify signatures.

25 dollars for 1st sig and 15 for anymore per book.

also be cautious as there is a box you can check or not check if the signatures dont pass verification if you want the book encapsulated or not. i didnt c this on my 1st submission and i hope it doesnt bite me

Red label...not yellow. I think that's what you meant to say.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector onlyhulk23 private msg quote post Address this user
oh yes red label for vsp my bad
Post 7 IP   flag post
600771 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?