Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

New Comics for Wednesday Oct 4th - Legacy!4514

Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
does anyone think they got the variant B cover of issue 33 in 9.8? Going to be very disappointed if my midtown copy comes in like my issue 29 from them. It was listed as "near mint"...should have sent it back.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector Krazywan private msg quote post Address this user
Here is my copy of 32, this one was in my pull box and there was not any on the shelf to chose from

Post 27 IP   flag post

Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio

as was my face
Post 29 IP   flag post
And from date after the artist name on this cover, it appears it was done in 2012 it has been sitting in the can for awhile
Post 30 IP   flag post

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilesPaine
@JLS_Comics
Not as good as DCs. Sort of hard to get the full cover of each to show

Yeah that's what I have seen on a lot of the covers is that each side of the lenticular has a hard time showing up

I purchased 1 of each and the covers are very cool. But as Niles stated, they're not as good as DC. The New52 Villains Month lenticulars are superior IMO and were manufactured with a heavier cover stock.

Next week the ASM-129 homage for Deadpool will be on the stands. I'll probably cherry-pick 5 copies, but I'm only interested in 1 copy of each of the other title runs,... at the moment.
Post 31 IP   flag post
Quote:
does anyone think they got the variant B cover of issue 33 in 9.8? Going to be very disappointed if my midtown copy comes in like my issue 29 from them. It was listed as "near mint"...should have sent it back.

So I got my Batman 32 Variant "B" cover today from Midtown. It's slightly better condition than what was I the LCS's...but not by much. 3 spine ticks that break color...feathering along the entire spine. At best this is a 9.4...Very disappointing, but I do have two copies of the "A" cover of 9.8 potential.

Who out there thinks they got a 9.8 B cover?

Post 32 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:

So I got my Batman 32 Variant "B" cover today from Midtown. It's slightly better condition than what was I the LCS's...but not by much. 4 spine ticks that break color...feathering along the entire spine. At best this is a 9.2...Very disappointing, but I do have two copies of the "A" cover of 9.8 potential.

Who out there thinks they got a 9.8 B cover?

Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector NilesPaine private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilesPaine
@JLS_Comics
Not as good as DCs. Sort of hard to get the full cover of each to show

Yeah that's what I have seen on a lot of the covers is that each side of the lenticular has a hard time showing up

I purchased 1 of each and the covers are very cool. But as Niles stated, they're not as good as DC. The New52 Villains Month lenticulars are superior IMO and were manufactured with a heavier cover stock.

Next week the ASM-129 homage for Deadpool will be on the stands. I'll probably cherry-pick 5 copies, but I'm only interested in 1 copy of each of the other title runs,... at the moment.

Ye I’ll still pick up a few but compared to say last weeks Action Comics Lenticular or the Flash/Batman Button, doesn’t even come close. Honestly some of the regular A covers are better than the LH. :/
Post 34 IP   flag post
598070 34 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?