Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPSignaturesSigning Opportunities

CBCS SIGNATURE WITNESS FOR NYCC BOOTH #29124503

Collector GenuineCOA private msg quote post Address this user
**ATTENTION NYCC ATTENDEES!!**

Will you need a CBCS signature witness for NEW YORK COMIC CON??
For Friday-Sunday of NYCC, Genuine COA can be found at The Comic Mint's booth to offer CBCS Comics grading and signature witnessing. So come to booth #2912 for a signature witness. You will also still have time to drop off books for our PRIVATE SIGNINGS with JOHN ROMITA SR, SAL BUSCEMA, MIKE KALUTA and others.
And while at booth #2912, be sure to check out The Comic Mint's wide array of variant cover issues available for signing, including the convention exclusive VIRGIN Variant of Invincible Iron Man #11 by ADI GRANOV, limited to 600 copies!!

Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Wolverine private msg quote post Address this user
I know the deadline for books was October 1st but do you know if you'll be having your signings with John Romita Sr this year? My book wasn't going to get to Texas in time
Post 2 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine
I know the deadline for books was October 1st but do you know if you'll be having your signings with John Romita Sr this year? My book wasn't going to get to Texas in time

The mail-in deadline for the Back Issue Icons signings was October 1, and the actual signings start this week. However we hope to have another signing with Romita Sr next year. I suggest following the Genuine COA Facebook page where we will continue to announce signing opportunities as they are available.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Question: I noticed on your website that there is discussion of "preparation" of the comic which I assume means window bags.
I, however, do not prefer pre-1985 comics signed on the cover; instead on the indicia of the 1st page. Would that even be possible? If so, is there a charge for 1st page indicia signatures?

Thank you
Post 4 IP   flag post
As long as your preferences are clearly indicated on the comic backboard, we are happy to accommodate your requests and, of course, there would not be any additional charges.
Post 5 IP   flag post
600662 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?