Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

Are turnaround delays retroactive?448

Collector JDM private msg quote post Address this user
I had originally assumed that turnaround delays were not retroactive, meaning my Modern order that arrived at CBCS on April 20th should be graded by tomorrow (June 2nd).

But seeing as my order still says "Received", I now imagine this is not the case...

To me, in this circumstance I think it's better to under-promise and over-deliver. So I can't help feeling like this is similar to "False Advertising".
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector cseale0223 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM
I had originally assumed that turnaround delays were not retroactive, meaning my Modern order that arrived at CBCS on April 20th should be graded by tomorrow (June 2nd).

But seeing as my order still says "Received", I now imagine this is not the case...

To me, in this circumstance I think it's better to under-promise and over-deliver. So I can't help feeling like this is similar to "False Advertising".

You would need to add the days on. So add the 6-8 days on.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Also - there are con days in there plus Memorial day which do not count as business days. And the updates are not working for everyone on the website. I'd suggest calling them tomorrow and asking about your order. Just have the invoice number ready and I'm sure they will be able to help you.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector JDM private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
Also - there are con days in there plus Memorial day which do not count as business days. And the updates are not working for everyone on the website. I'd suggest calling them tomorrow and asking about your order. Just have the invoice number ready and I'm sure they will be able to help you.

I already added an extra day for Memorial Day, but I was unaware that conventions delayed turnaround time. Hopefully my comics will be done soon, but I will definitely check with support tomorrow.
Post 4 IP   flag post
600622 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?