Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsComics Copper AgeComics Golden AgeComics Restoration and ConservationComics Silver Age

STEVE BOROCK TO PRE-GRADE SCREEN DURING NYC4476

COLLECTOR spaulus private msg quote post Address this user
CBCS'S STEVE BOROCK TO PRE-GRADESCREEN COMICS DURING NYCCC!

Want your books looked at for a free quick pre-grade and restoration check by an expert? Well, here's your chance!

Steve Borock, co-founder & primary grader for CBCS (Comic Book Certification Service), will be down the street at the Mercantile Annex 37, located at 517 West 37thStreet during certain hours while the NYCCC is in full swing. (See schedule below).

Steve brings over 40 years of comic book expertise to help collectors not only get an idea of the grade of their comic books and see if there might be restoration on them, but Steve will be more than happy to help you decide if a comic book is worth being professionally graded, pressed or both. Even if you don't have comic books for Steve to look at, but want to meet and just speak with him, feel free to stop by anyway.

"I love meeting and helping collectors and have been doing so for the better part of my life." stated Mr. Borock "I really am looking forward to meeting and talking with new collectors as well as seeing all my friends in our great hobby!"

Steve's time is limited, but he will be available at Mercantile Annex 37, located at 517 West 37thStreet during these days and hours:

Friday 3pm-7pm
Saturday 2pm-6pm
Sunday 2pm-5:30pm

CBCS will be there taking submissions on-site starting Thursday through Sunday at these times:
11 am - 9 pm Thursday
9 am - 9 pm Friday
9 am - 9 pm Saturday
9 am- 7 pm Sunday
Post 1 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Coupled with the other *low-key-high-profile* announcement, theres no good reason not to stop by to see CBCS next weekend. This is great news.

I'll make the 3hr drive, assuming the better half allows it! 🍺

*its a good choice of location as well, looks like plenty of parking available on the same block
Post 2 IP   flag post
596806 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?