Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics Modern AgeSignatures

Spider-Gwen #25 by Ed McGuinness now up4453

Collector MGA private msg quote post Address this user

Hi guys Ed's latest Variant is now up on the site
www.Moregreatart.com

CVR A - UNKNOWN COMIC BOOKS/MCGUINESS EXCLUSIVE W TITLE TREATEMENT - 3000 PRINT - FULL SUIT
CVR B - UNKNOWN COMIC BOOKS/MCGUINESS EXCLUSIVE W TITLE TREATMENT - 1000 PRINT - HALF MASKED
CVR C - UNKNOWN COMIC BOOKS/MCGUINESS EXCLUSVIE W TITLE TREATMENT - 1000 PRINT - UNMASKED

Use Code word Gwenow and get free shipping in the US for any 3 pack set

Thanks

Mike
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user
i think i buy them raw and send them in its cheaper, thanks

not free shipping, when i put in the code Gwenow it take out shipping, when you go to check out it adds 4.36 for shipping.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
What's the difference between Spider-Gwen, Spider-Woman, Spider-Girl, and Spider-Aunt-May? Aren't they all simply the female version of the multiple Spiderman with different names???
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Wow 300 cover swipe again, very original.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Spawn
What's the difference between Spider-Gwen, Spider-Woman, Spider-Girl, and Spider-Aunt-May? Aren't they all simply the female version of the multiple Spiderman with different names???

They're different characters, a couple fitting your description

Spider-Gwen/Spider-Woman, is an Alternate reality character where Gwen Stacy is bitten by the radioactive spider instead of Peter.

Spider-Aunt May (aka Spider-Ma'am) had a similar origin, except she was rushing to the lab to take Peter his lunch, which he'd forgotten, and was subsequently bitten by the radioactive spider.

Spider-Girl is, again in an alternate reality but she doesn't get her powers in place of Peter Parker. In this reality, Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane had a baby girl who inherited her father's Spider powers. When she came of age she found her Uncle Ben's (Reilly) costume and took up crime fighting as Spider-Girl.

In the main Marvel Universe there are 3-ish main Spider-Women, each with their own origin and a separate Spider-Girl who is a young gymnast that was given spider powers through magic.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Quote:

Spider-Gwen/Spider-Woman, is an Alternate reality character where Gwen Stacy is bitten by the radioactive spider instead of Peter.

Spider-Aunt May (aka Spider-Ma'am) had a similar origin, except she was rushing to the lab to take Peter his lunch, which he'd forgotten, and was subsequently bitten by the radioactive spider.

Spider-Girl is, again in an alternate reality but she doesn't get her powers in place of Peter Parker. In this reality, Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane had a baby girl who inherited her father's Spider powers. When she came of age she found her Uncle Ben's (Reilly) costume and took up crime fighting as Spider-Girl.

In the main Marvel Universe there are 3-ish main Spider-Women, each with their own origin and a separate Spider-Girl who is a young gymnast that was given spider powers through magic.

Yeee Hawwww....haven't read spidey in a while - sorry, this all sounds stupid - no spidey for me!!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
Quote:

Thanks. After a bit of research I see spider-Gwen is the most popular.
Post 7 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNampa

todd should get some sorta royalty when this happens.
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Savage_Spawn She also happens to be the only one less than a decade old, which might contribute to her popularity
Post 9 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Agreed. It also helped me feel good about the decision I made after what I had to deal with.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector CopperAgeKids private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion
i think i buy them raw and send them in its cheaper, thanks

not free shipping, when i put in the code Gwenow it take out shipping, when you go to check out it adds 4.36 for shipping.

These are exclusive covers to MGA for SG #25, he is offering them raw in"9.6 or better", he is also offering CBCS 9.8 slabs of the same books.

I think you misunderstood MGA's post, on two accounts.

He is offering free shipping on any set of 3 exclusive MGA variant cover books of SG #25 (raw NM+ 9.6 or better or CBCS 9.8 graded) [b]

.....my guess is you did not put a set of the 3 books into your cart (maybe just 1 copy, dunno) and used his free shipping the code, which is why shipping was $4.36.....or the free shipping offer is likely (just my guess) limited to US buyers (which makes sense IMO) and you're not in the US.

[b]I will add the following about Mike at MGA:

He is a solid dealer and very courteous.As a CBCS Authorized Signature Witness, Mike at MGA went the extra mile to help me by fielding my questions promptly, on a recent Ennis signing opportunity.

My friendly advice would be to email Mike through his website at moregreatart.com , if you have any questions about these books.

FTR, I am not affiliated with MGA in any way, I am just trying to clear up a misunderstanding.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector NilesPaine private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
Quote:

todd should get some sorta royalty when this happens.

I wonder how that works??
Post 12 IP   flag post
Hi guys sorry I've been absent from the string. Just got back from Baltimore with Con Crud. Knocked me for a loop. Nothing like it.

If anyone has any concerns or questions please feel free to email me at

Mga1wars@aol.com or Mike@moregreatart.com

The A,B,C set was the 3 pack mentioned earlier and we offering free shipping with it.

Also will have pre-order with Ed this weekend in Tampa and next week at NYCC
with some extra perks if ordered at the table.

thanks again
Mike
MGA
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
FYI-
I've dealt with MGA several times. Always Great customer service. Only had a small issue once and it was taken care of ASAP and above and beyond what I would have expected.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaComicsGuy
FYI-
I've dealt with MGA several times. Always Great customer service. Only had a small issue once and it was taken care of ASAP and above and beyond what I would have expected.

Thank you for your support. every customer counts policy.
Post 15 IP   flag post
600491 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?