Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

New Message Board Atmosphere4399

Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofredrico
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBrown
Just the fact that this needs to be said out loud is bad enough.

Do you actually speak while your typing?

Can't tell whether you're being serious or not, so I'll answer as if you are: It's a figure of speech. It means "this should be how we operate as a matter of course, these kinds of things shouldn't even need to be discussed, and the fact that we are demonstrates the severity of the underlying issues."
Post 51 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Post 52 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user

Post 54 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Wow! Some people just can't help picking at scabs. I knew the thread was getting locked but was surprised to get the last post before the thread got the hook.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user
It's sot of like Fight Club. The first rule about locked threads is...don't start a new thread about locked threads.
Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
TESTING
Post 58 IP   flag post
Collector det_tobor private msg quote post Address this user
For real??
Post 59 IP   flag post
Collector BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
TESTING MORE
Post 60 IP   flag post
Collector EngineJoe private msg quote post Address this user
Wish I read this pre 1st post lol. Would probably have made a few more buddies at the get go..
Post 61 IP   flag post
Collector Sqeggs private msg quote post Address this user
Is there a CBCS census yet?
Post 62 IP   flag post
Collector RRO private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqeggs
Is there a CBCS census yet?
Can a Matt Baker's cover sell a book?
Post 63 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
I want to know if we can create a "Frequently Asked Question" Thread that can be added on a consistent basis, "quoting" some of the users, so it just doesn't seem as if all the moderators have all the answers like they probably do. This would bring some type of legitimacy that it's not just CBCS mods creating/inputing on the FAQ, but also legit individuals who stand behind the CBCS brand.

What do you all say?
Post 64 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel85301
I want to know if we can create a "Frequently Asked Question" Thread that can be added on a consistent basis, "quoting" some of the users, so it just doesn't seem as if all the moderators have all the answers like they probably do. This would bring some type of legitimacy that it's not just CBCS mods creating/inputing on the FAQ, but also legit individuals who stand behind the CBCS brand.

What do you all say?

Yo Gabriel. First off, you are more than welcome to start that type of thread. The problem that I foresee is it getting off topic and end up being 12-15 pages long and becoming an ineffective resource. That is why the pinned FAQ thread is locked. Secondly, I would be more than willing to add a "Contributed by" section in the existing FAQ thread. If anyone, at anytime, has anything to offer, I'd gladly add it and give them credit. Just drop me a pm.

Both options are viable. I could be wrong about an open FAQ getting off topic. Like I stated, you are more than welcome to go for it.
Post 65 IP   flag post
Collector stanley1883 private msg quote post Address this user
hello world. im back from a self imposed inadvertent exile. im Stanley1883, im assuming know some of you, someone catch me up please. its been like a year. whats new, and why is the evil empires chat forum not working for me? thanks in advance
Post 66 IP   flag post
188963 66 16
destitute