Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
From Mark Roman on the Official CBCS Signature Programs (ASP/VSP) Facebook page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Roman
CBCS will be in NYC on October 5-8, 2017! Stay tunes for major signing announcements!!!

link to Facebook page
Post 1 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Ok...interested...
Post 2 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Sounds great!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Roman
CBCS will be teaming up with Jerry Ordway (via Mitch Hallock) & Josef Rubinstein, to bring you the following signing opportunity for mail-ins & drop-offs at the CBCS NYC Event at Mercantile Annex 37, 517 W. 37th Street, New York, NY 10018 (within 1 block from NYCC) for following signing opportunities for mail-ins are due on September 26 (includes the $5 mail fee per book):
- Jerry Ordway.................................$12 each signature
- Josef Rubenstein..........................$15 each signature (PM for info of sketches & commissions)
** Prices are subject to change on a last minute notice **
*** CBCS will accept books for the signing event, to be mailed in and drop offs at Mercantile Annex 37, for signatures & WILL BE immediately turned in to be certified to CBCS (unless AWs have a Multi-Event form to keep the books to add more signatures from another future event).***
***** Ensure we receive a check or money order for the total amount of the signatures (grading fees not included). *****
Send books to arrive no later than Sept. 26, 2017 to: CBCS, Attn: Jake Fleming, 2400 31st Street South, St. Petersburg, FL 33712. All books submitted for the signings MUST be prepped with window bag cut-out where the signature will go, with the customer's name & phone number on the back of the backing board of each comic. For books that are NOT prepped and with name & phone number on the back of the backing board, will be charged an additional $5 fee per book. THERE IS NO LIMIT ON THE AMOUNT OF BOOKS YOU CAN SUBMIT.***
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector adamcare private msg quote post Address this user
very interested, will need a witness for a signature series!

Adam
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector sonny4eyez private msg quote post Address this user
Excellent choice of location! Been there once before for an event revolving around NYCC, and I must say...its close enough to Javits Center where you can quickly drop off your books and return to the action at the convention center.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Is it just for grading books to be signed or can you drop off books you just want graded but not signed also?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector sonny4eyez private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagii
Is it just for grading books to be signed or can you drop off books you just want graded but not signed also?
You will be able to drop off books just to be graded as well, the option is there for the signings.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny4eyez
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagii
You will be able to drop off books just to be graded as well, the option is there for the signings.
Thanks!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector cbj102 private msg quote post Address this user
This is awesome! Some questions (I've nvr dropped off books before)

1- Do we pack the books as if they were going to be mailed?

2- Do we pay at the site or do we get billed?

Thanks in advance
Post 10 IP   flag post
Can anyone answer my question please......

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbj102
This is awesome! Some questions (I've nvr dropped off books before)

1- Do we pack the books as if they were going to be mailed?

2- Do we pay at the site or do we get billed?

Thanks in advance
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
Pack yer books to protect: meaning bag and board them up securely. You don't need a comic mailer or anything.

Be prepared to give yer CC info, but I don't think they actually bill you until books are logged into the system. @cbj102
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpiercy
Pack yer books to protect: meaning bag and board them up securely. You don't need a comic mailer or anything.

Be prepared to give yer CC info, but I don't think they actually bill you until books are logged into the system. @cbj102

Thanks!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector teacha777 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector johnctan private msg quote post Address this user
Will someone be at the convention for signatures?
Post 15 IP   flag post
598060 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?