CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgePop Culture

Comic Book Numbers Game:How High Can We Get?4328

Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 201 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 202 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Not one I own, but I wanted to bump the thread along.

Post 203 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 204 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 • IP   flag post


I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 206 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 207 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 208 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 209 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 210 • IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user

Post 211 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 212 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
That's a very cool wonder woman cover...... And I admit I do NOT know the answer to the question the cover poses.
Post 213 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 214 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 215 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 216 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 217 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 218 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Love the Monster Covers
Post 219 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Spawn



Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
That's a very cool wonder woman cover...... And I admit I do NOT know the answer to the question the cover poses.


You will find your answer below:

Post 220 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 221 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Spawn



Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
That's a very cool wonder woman cover...... And I admit I do NOT know the answer to the question the cover poses.


You will find your answer below:




OK? I still admit I do not know the answer.

Was Diana Prince trying out for the Village People?

or, Were they just trying to keep her hip and in style with the Disco craze of the time?
Post 222 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
OK? I still admit I do not know the answer.

Was Diana Prince trying out for the Village People?

or, Were they just trying to keep her hip and in style with the Disco craze of the time?


The cover asked "Y" so I posted a video that tells you about the "Y".
Post 223 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 224 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 225 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 226 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
OK? I still admit I do not know the answer.

Was Diana Prince trying out for the Village People?

or, Were they just trying to keep her hip and in style with the Disco craze of the time?


The cover asked "Y" so I posted a video that tells you about the "Y".



SNEEKY! SNEAKY! SOOOO.... What your saying is there are now two of us who don't know the answer the cover poses.
Post 227 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
@BigRedOne1944 Yes but I believe that my answer was much more fun and interesting than the real answer.
Post 228 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Not actually a comic, but it's the only issue 203 that I've scanned from my collection.


Post 229 • IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user

Post 230 • IP   flag post
657131 771 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?