CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgePop Culture

Comic Book Numbers Game:How High Can We Get?4328

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
@JLS_Comics 15 AUG. = 158...?

mm


That's it! A Marvel No-Prize for you, sir
Post 176 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
@JLS_Comics 15 AUG. = 158...?

mm


That's it! A Marvel No-Prize for you, sir


Thank you...I am truly honored!

mm
Post 177 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 178 • IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user

Post 179 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
It's all I've got scanned... a flip book.

Post 180 • IP   flag post


I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 181 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 182 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 183 • IP   flag post
Collector Redshade private msg quote post Address this user

Post 184 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Thank God, a little bit of levity.


Post 185 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Really Love those Mad Covers!
Post 186 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 187 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 188 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 189 • IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user

Post 190 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 191 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 192 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 193 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 194 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 195 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 196 • IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user

Post 197 • IP   flag post
Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user

Post 198 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 199 • IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user

Post 200 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 201 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 202 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Not one I own, but I wanted to bump the thread along.

Post 203 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 204 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 771 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?