CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgePop Culture

Comic Book Numbers Game:How High Can We Get?4328

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 576 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 577 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 578 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 579 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
For some reason I don't remember, I have 4 copies of this issue.



OO

mm
Post 580 • IP   flag post


PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 581 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 582 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 583 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 584 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 585 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 586 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 587 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 588 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 589 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 590 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 591 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 592 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
For some reason I don't remember, I have 4 copies of this issue.



OO

mm


Second appearance of Jason Todd.
Post 593 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Love the “see-through “ Batman logo.


Post 594 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 595 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 596 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 597 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 598 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 599 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 600 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 601 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 602 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
mm

OO

mm
Post 603 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 604 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 605 • IP   flag post
657131 771 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?