CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgePop Culture

Comic Book Numbers Game:How High Can We Get?4328

PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 476 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 477 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 478 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 479 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 480 • IP   flag post


PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 481 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 482 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
ooops. skipped ahead... ~delete!~
Post 483 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 484 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 485 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 486 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user


OO

mm
Post 487 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Hot Damn! This Thread is really heating up now! Looks like we have some "New Blood" posting some outstanding looking books!

I can't let Marty have all the Batman fun to himself!



Post 488 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 489 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 490 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 491 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 492 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 493 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 494 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 495 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 496 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 497 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 498 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user



Batman has had many legendary Artist's grace his pages in his illustrious career.

I know Norm Breyfoggle isn't likely high on everybody's list, but he is one of my top favorite Batman Artists. I just love his sleek shadowy Batman.
Post 499 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Breyfoggle ROCKS!
Post 500 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 501 • IP   flag post
Collector Themaxx35 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 502 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
Hot Damn! This Thread is really heating up now! Looks like we have some "New Blood" posting some outstanding looking books!

I can't let Marty have all the Batman fun to himself!



Can't compete with these...it's all yours.

Marty
Post 503 • IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user

Post 504 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 505 • IP   flag post
657131 771 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?