CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgePop Culture

Comic Book Numbers Game:How High Can We Get?4328

Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 26 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector Deadpoolica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector Deadpoolica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector Deadpoolica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Obviously we can get to over a thousand. Too easy.
Post 32 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
Obviously we can get to over a thousand. Too easy.


Don't be a party pooper
Post 33 • IP   flag post
Collector Helric1 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 34 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helric1



One of my favorite covers ever. I had someone do a sketch of it on a blank cover.
Post 35 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 36 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 37 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 38 • IP   flag post
Collector Deadpoolica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 40 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 41 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 42 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@RyanHicks - jumping the gun?
Post 43 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@RyanHicks - jumping the gun?


No, @x51 did TTA #37 and then @drchaos did that scooby book (which i can only assume is #38 because i'm not familiar with the book) and then i did the good 'ol classic #39
Post 44 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanHicks
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@RyanHicks - jumping the gun?


No, @x51 did TTA #37 and then @drchaos did that scooby book (which i can only assume is #38 because i'm not familiar with the book) and then i did the good 'ol classic #39


I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling kids.
Post 45 • IP   flag post
Collector Deadpoolica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 46 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 47 • IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user

Post 48 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
It's the only #43 I have scanned from my collection..

Post 49 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 50 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 51 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 52 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Gotta love some Magneto goodness


Post 53 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 54 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 55 • IP   flag post
657131 771 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?