CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgePop Culture

Comic Book Numbers Game:How High Can We Get?4328

I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 401 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 402 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 403 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 404 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 405 • IP   flag post


I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 406 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 407 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 408 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
Nice Batman Run Marty!

THANKS!...it goes to #515.

mm
Post 409 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by martymann
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
Nice Batman Run Marty!

THANKS!...it goes to #515.

mm



Impressive! We know we will get to 515 then don't we
Post 410 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 411 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 412 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 413 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 414 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 415 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 416 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 417 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 418 • IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user

Post 419 • IP   flag post
Collector Scorpion private msg quote post Address this user

Post 420 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 421 • IP   flag post
Captain Corrector CaptainCanuck private msg quote post Address this user

Post 422 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 423 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 424 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 425 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 426 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 427 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 428 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 429 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 430 • IP   flag post
657131 771 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?