CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgePop Culture

Comic Book Numbers Game:How High Can We Get?4328

I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 351 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 352 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 353 • IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 354 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 355 • IP   flag post


Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user

Post 356 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 357 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 358 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
I got a Feeling this thread is going to ultimately come down to Spiderman, Batman and Superman.
Post 359 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944
I got a Feeling this thread is going to ultimately come down to Spiderman, Batman and Superman.


Dell has a longer running series.
Post 360 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
March 1931 (3/31):


Post 361 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 362 • IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user

Post 363 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 364 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 365 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 366 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 367 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 368 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 369 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 370 • IP   flag post
Collector shiftins6 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 371 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 372 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 373 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 374 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 375 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 376 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 377 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 378 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 379 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 380 • IP   flag post
657131 771 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?