CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgePop Culture

Comic Book Numbers Game:How High Can We Get?4328

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Came out Feb of '74 (274)


Post 301 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 302 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 303 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 304 • IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user

Post 305 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Bondage cover?


Post 306 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 307 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 308 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 309 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 310 • IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user

Post 311 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 312 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 313 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 314 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 315 • IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user

Post 316 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 317 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 318 • IP   flag post
Collector thelastbard private msg quote post Address this user

Post 319 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
FEB release for issue 93


Post 320 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 321 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 322 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 323 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Ohh La LA on that Thor Bondage cover!



Post 324 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 325 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 326 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 327 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 328 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 329 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 330 • IP   flag post
657131 771 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?