CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Bronze AgeComics Copper AgeComics Modern AgePop Culture

Comic Book Numbers Game:How High Can We Get?4328

Why just the women? I like bears. Gaard private msg quote post Address this user

Post 251 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
I know that a "TERRIFIC" #225 has been posted, but I just feel this
CAPTAIN AMERICA #225 is worthy of showing .




mm
Post 252 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 253 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 254 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 255 • IP   flag post


Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 256 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 257 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 258 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 259 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 260 • IP   flag post
Collector NilesPaine private msg quote post Address this user
A little Dell Four love. Not my book unfortunately

Post 261 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 262 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 263 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 264 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 265 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 266 • IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user

Post 267 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 268 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 269 • IP   flag post
Collector Savage_Spawn private msg quote post Address this user

Post 270 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 271 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I try to post scans from my actual collection, so I was forced to go find a comic to scan to keep the thread going. Apparently, I have both a newsstand and direct market version of this issue, so here is the newsstand cover.


Post 272 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 273 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 274 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 275 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 276 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 277 • IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 278 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 279 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user

Post 280 • IP   flag post
657131 771 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?