Just show something cool4299

Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Too bad about the tape

Post 551 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Too bad about the tape

I've seen those before, but it's been many years.

I have a set of these... (Ooops! these are really large scans of miniature comics)

The back of them look like this if they are complete.

Some people own them, but the perforated back is removed.
I made this illustration to show it attached.

Post 552 IP   flag post
Cover scans for my collection of Mike Royer-SigS comics (261 of roughly 299 and counting). The actual signatures can be seen in my profile.
Not pictured are dozens of signed non-comic book items (OA, Prints, Artists Editions, Merchandise).

Post 553 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 554 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 555 IP   flag post

This 11x17 print was handed out at the Kirby 100th Birthday Panel at SDCC last year. They said they were exclusive to that panel only. I don't know if that means we're supposed to believe that the remaining prints were destroyed, but that's what they said lol Either way, it's a cool print.

Post 556 IP   flag post
Captain Accident the420bandito private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up a piece of GPK OA. Right in my wheelhouse as well.

Post 557 IP   flag post
Collector rejaak private msg quote post Address this user
Had to have my own ©Plumbus..so I 3d printed it and printed out the manual. I love my ©Plumbus!

Post 558 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 559 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 560 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 561 IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user

Post 562 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
A recent purchase. It's an 18" x 24" oil painting by a New York artist named Terance Wright. He is a professional artist who specializes in portraits, landscapes, signs, etc.

Post 563 IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user
I’ve been going through my long boxes and found this. 😀
Post 564 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidM

Ohh this is really freakin cool 👍🏻
Post 565 IP   flag post
Collector Dshel61 private msg quote post Address this user
How about a huge Wolverine PEZ dispenser
Post 566 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dshel61
How about a huge Wolverine PEZ dispenser

I used to have the jumbo Spider-Man PEZ dispenser. When you tipped the head back to get a candy, it played the 60's Spider-Man cartoon theme song.
Post 567 IP   flag post
This is in my dad's collection room. My dad collected everything. He has anything and everything in there from old pens,stamps,postcards,coins, sports cards, Batman toys. You name it. I will check to see if it plays anything tomorrow.
Post 568 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Awesome find!!!
I found one pre 2004 in a back bin at Silver Snail (used to be a grail type store in Toronto) for about $5
Post 569 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Nice find, $105 in NM!

Quote:
Post 570 IP   flag post

Post 571 IP   flag post
Collector gman private msg quote post Address this user

Post 572 IP   flag post
Collector gman private msg quote post Address this user
On my wall...

Post 573 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Received this week from Sammy Castillo. She was married to, and a student of, the late Tommy Castillo. This was done in "Tommy Style".

Post 574 IP   flag post
Storyboards for the animated Spider-Man (1967 TV series) Season 1 #18A from January 6, 1968.
Spoiler Tags would sure be nice here. I'd have preferred to show these larger. I have MANY more storyboards and model sheets from the 60's Spider-man, Sub-Mariner, and even a couple for the Iron Man animated shows. I won't show the all at once

Post 575 IP   flag post
I also own hundreds of full size 11" x 17" 1st generation copies* of Mike Royer's work with Steve Rude (Captain America: What Price Glory #1-4 & Thor: Godstorm #1-3), Erik Larsen (Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Comic Magazine #10 & The Savage Dragon #100) & Ron Frenz (Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Comic Magazine #10 & Saga Six), plus copies of several of Mike's amazing Kirby recreations.

Around 2001 (coincidentally ), Mike started to make copies of the Pencils and inks for every page he worked on as a visual record of his career. He eventually came to the conclusion that he didn't need them anymore and intended to recycle them if I didn't want them. It was a no brainer to 'rescue' them LOL. Someday I may have each 'volume' bound.

Here's a pencil/ink copy of Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Comic Magazine #10, page 21 by Larsen and Mike.

*This just means they were taken from the original art, not from scans, so there's nothing valuable about them beyond the sentimental & coolness factor. I think they're cool, anyway.
Post 576 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
They are cool. So are the storyboards posted above.
Post 577 IP   flag post
Collector VaComicsGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@MR_SigS
Might be cool to take 1 or 2 of your favorites copies, make additional copies, and send them to different artists / colorists to have them finish them in their own style.
Post 578 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
To stay with all things cool in the Batman Universe....here is a collection of HW Batmobiles....

Post 579 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by gman

Odd...and wierd at the same time....I just posted a slew of The Monkees LPs - their first four...Mono and Stereo - if you are interested.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/zosorocks/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

All proceeds go to the help of paying off bills, after my wife's passing.

Thanks for reading my post.
Post 580 IP   flag post
600893 999 30