CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Just show something cool4299

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
U2 Rattle & Hum movie press kit

















Wow such historical significance! Such jelly over here brah
Post 501 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user




I’m collecting Simpson’s Lego mini figures,
Post 502 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user


burns with the fishbowl is hard to get
Post 503 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 504 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdangerc

As George Takei would say “Oh My”!


He might say it, but I doubt he'd think it
Post 505 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdangerc

As George Takei would say “Oh My”!


Oh man. If she was only real.
Post 506 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdangerc

As George Takei would say “Oh My”!


He might say it, but I doubt he'd think it


@Mr_SigS lol

On the other hand, my skin would be all broken out with rash.
Post 507 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
I would love to have this as a virgin comic book cover.
Post 508 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
I would love to have this as a virgin comic book cover.


Indeed
Post 509 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
I would love to have this as a virgin comic book cover.


For some reason, Walt, I doubt that would qualify as a “Virgin” cover.
Post 510 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by conditionfreak
I would love to have this as a virgin comic book cover.


For some reason, Walt, I doubt that would qualify as a “Virgin” cover.


Tru Dat!
Post 511 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user













all signed by either the artist or the creator/s. everything you see there are signed. I had a few cards with Jimmy Palmiotti to sign and Paul was sitting next to him (C2E2 '15) Paul Mount's face lit up when I showed him those. He was like "OH!!! Can I sign those? I haven't seen those in years". He was referring to the 1992 Marvel Universe that he worked on.
Post 512 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 513 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user




2017 Nick Gibbons from Adult Swim whoopee cushion imo
Post 514 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
The Walking Dead wine, y’all!


Post 515 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@MR_SigS - JC. Anyone for a Rocketeer reboot?


If done correctly. I thought IDW was publishing new stories.
I have a couple of Tresury sized comics.







I bought this print from Dave Stevens.



I learned a few years back that Brinke Stevens was his ex-wife. I thought the same last name was just a coincidence.
Post 516 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@MR_SigS - JC. Anyone for a Rocketeer reboot?


She'd still be my choice for the role.
Or the roll.
Post 517 • IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy

Uhm...I take it you collect comic cards, huh?

LOL

I too have a selection....a couple of my faves are....
- Sam Kieth signed Maxx chromium
- Dave McKean signed "The Magician" Tarot card from the first edition Vertigo Tarot deck. (complete set also signed by Neil Gaiman.)
- Maus signed Zen
- and numerous chase from various sets

I always love it when you buy just one or two packs and then you pull a top card from them. So much fun!

Nice cards!
Post 518 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user

Post 519 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
I love this cover!


Post 520 • IP   flag post
Collector gman private msg quote post Address this user

Post 521 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user





This thing is about 18" long and 8" wide. Totes malotes.
Post 522 • IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user



mm
Post 523 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 524 • IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user

Post 525 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
Not mine of course, but pretty cool.

Post 526 • IP   flag post
You think I'm joking, I'm not. earthshaker01 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by X51
Not mine of course, but pretty cool.


As a kid. I always wanted to grow up amd build that car. Glad someone did
Post 527 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics



shazam movie?
Post 528 • IP   flag post
Collector 99issues private msg quote post Address this user



Not trying to sell. Just wondering value
Post 529 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@99issues - A beautiful piece of original art by Walt Simonson from Thor #380! I am not sure how much it would cost, but it is probably out of my price range. A really nice piece!
Post 530 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30