CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

Just show something cool4299

Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
Hungarian poster for Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark


Post 426 • IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
Hungarian poster for...yep, The Terminator


Post 427 • IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
Tripped-out Hungarian STAR WARS movie posters ca.1977











Post 428 • IP   flag post
Collector Khumbu private msg quote post Address this user
My most recent pickup at WW Chicago. My First Cover.. Zenescope cover, don't remember which book but I thought it was cool. Sorry about the Photography


Post 429 • IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user

got some today here's my fav
Post 430 • IP   flag post


Collector Hexigore private msg quote post Address this user



I just received my commission from Allen Bellman. Fantastic!! What a great man and artist!!
Post 431 • IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverogers11

got some today here's my fav
Really cool! What is that on the ground in the Blood? It looks like it belongs to C3PO.
Post 432 • IP   flag post
Suckin' on a chili dog
Outside the Tastee Freez.
RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
@DavidM, exactly what part of C3PO is that? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Post 433 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexMuff
@DavidM, exactly what part of C3PO is that? ๐Ÿ˜‚


Looks like it could be his girlfriendโ€™s favorite part.
Post 434 • IP   flag post
Iโ€™m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I'm guessing the part from the infamous Topps #207 error card.
Post 435 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim - donโ€™t remember that one, but I am pretty sure I have the Billy Ripken #$*!-face error.
Post 436 • IP   flag post
Iโ€™m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I have maybe four of the corrected version of the C-3PO cards. The "error" version is worth $30-$50.

I have a tough time believing the 3PO card was a mistake. The supposed error really sticks out (pun intended).
Post 437 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim Damn, Googled it and now I canโ€™t unsee it, even on the air-brushed version.
Post 438 • IP   flag post
Iโ€™m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah. It's hard to miss. ๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry for traumatizing you, @esaravo.
Post 439 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Just thought this was funny. It's being auctioned right now on Heritage Auction.


Post 440 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
A beautiful image of a backlit Saturn taken by the Cassini spacecraft.


Post 441 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
The symbol for Prince lit up by lights in Minneapolis during the Superbowl half time performance!!


Post 442 • IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
The symbol for Prince lit up by lights in Minneapolis during the Superbowl half time performance!!




I thought that was cool too!
Post 443 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
This was pretty damned cool, too!



Post 444 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
Coming soon to Amazon or a bookstore near you...
Post 445 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
This thread is smelling a bit funky, too anti-patriot in here.

Letโ€™s brighten the place up, this is a wall at my bar ๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸˆโœŠ๐Ÿป




Post 446 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
This thread is smelling a bit funky, too anti-patriot in here.

Letโ€™s brighten the place up, this is a wall at my bar ๐Ÿ˜ ๐ŸˆโœŠ๐Ÿป






eeeeeep. you people are too brave for putting slabs on the wall. mine all locked up in the deepest part of the dungeon guarded by shotguns and AR15s, and a noisy german shepherd
Post 447 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
@JustThatGuy ohh there are plenty of shotguns, AR15s, and two dogs to protect them; one of which is a 95lb Pit who never goes outside.. just roams the house all day ๐Ÿ˜
Post 448 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
@JustThatGuy ohh there are plenty of shotguns, AR15s, and two dogs to protect them; one of which is a 95lb Pit who never goes outside.. just roams the house all day ๐Ÿ˜


my german shepherd is just noisy cause he doesn't know how big or powerful he is. lol
Post 449 • IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
My collection is guarded by an 8 pound Maltese,... along with 4 pits, a lab, a blue healer, a cow, a horse, a few goats, and a hunting knife with a 12" blade.

Unfortunately I don't own any firearms. LOL
Post 450 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
My collection is guarded by an 8 pound Maltese,... along with 4 pits, a lab, a blue healer, a cow, a horse, a few goats, and a hunting knife with a 12" blade.

Unfortunately I don't own any firearms. LOL


๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I think you have it covered. The goats and cow are vicious enough, nevermind the dags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
@JustThatGuy ohh there are plenty of shotguns, AR15s, and two dogs to protect them; one of which is a 95lb Pit who never goes outside.. just roams the house all day ๐Ÿ˜


my german shepherd is just noisy cause he doesn't know how big or powerful he is. lol


I actually prefer the Shep breed. The wife does not. So we have a Husky and Am-staff. Lol.
Post 451 • IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
I just want to know how you guys trained your dogs to use firearms.
Post 452 • IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
I just want to know how you guys trained your dogs to use firearms.



that info is classified
Post 453 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I prefer to leave my doors and windows unlocked. It would be easier and much faster to collect the insurance than to try to sell my comics one at a time.
Post 454 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
I prefer to leave my doors and windows unlocked. It would be easier and much faster to collect the insurance than to try to sell my comics one at a time.

Ok, so where do you live? Specific address please. Oh, and PM me that info so I don't have to worry about someone else getting there first.
Post 455 • IP   flag post
657131 999 30