Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Just show something cool4299

Collector Watcherman private msg quote post Address this user

Spider-man custom mego-like figure. Has on the old 70's Halloween costume that smothered so many of us!
Post 226 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user

mm
Post 227 IP   flag post

mm
Post 228 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user

Post 229 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 230 IP   flag post

He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
A Christmas card I made for my friends and family on Facebook. I used to be a big fan of what Sony offered, as well as numerous game series offered on PlayStation Home. This was a SMALL fraction of what I owned on my NA account, which also dwarfed what I had on my second Japan account.

Post 231 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user

Post 232 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
You know your attack dog is bad ass when he has his own rifle:

Post 233 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Posted this some months ago in an another thread focusing on grail collectibles, but as an ultra-kewl piece of original art it should fit in nicely here. Without further adieu, Alex Schomburg's gouache painting recreating his classic last WWII Timely cover (Marvel Mystery #66, 9/45).

Post 234 IP   flag post

Post 235 IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
Could this have been a hypothetical Michael Meyers if he and Jason Vorhees were buddies and into comics instead of mass murder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcherman

Spider-man custom mego-like figure. Has on the old 70's Halloween costume that smothered so many of us!
Post 236 IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
A commission of Phantom Stranger by Neal Adams back in '15 done with UV markers on the cover of Showcase 80.

Post 237 IP   flag post

Bernie Wrightson original cover art! Soooooo sublime!
Post 238 IP   flag post

Captain Amerimoney
Post 239 IP   flag post

Post 240 IP   flag post
Collector VictorCreed private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcherman

I remember wearing that costume in the 80s. I'll look for the pics.
Post 241 IP   flag post

Something well off the beaten path: From the fanzine Xero in the early '60s. Sing it!
Post 242 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 243 IP   flag post

Post 244 IP   flag post

Post 245 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
This became my favorite Sega game on my birthday (last year). And I have not found anything better since then.

Post 246 IP   flag post
Anyone know anything about UNCLE PHILIP...what comic(s) did he
appear in?

mm
Post 247 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Some more custom-bound books. These were a set of six books I had made in anticipation of my close friend’s 30th birthday collecting the whole run of Fables

Post 248 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user

Heres the comic that came with the Fallout: New Vegas Collectors Edtion. Its cool and the artwork is wonderful!
Post 249 IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 250 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Not much to show, but I like it because it is signed (facsimile signature) by Ronald Reagan. I got it in 1987.

Post 251 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR conditionfreak private msg quote post Address this user
Went to a yard sale last week, and the husband had died and his wife was selling all of his stuff. He collected artwork mostly.

I got there late and I think all of the realy good stuff was taken. But I bought this for a quarter, as it was drawn by Milton Caniff. Caniff's hometown is where I currently live. Apparently he was good friends with the Wright Brothers family in Dayton.

I have a poster to show here later. It is big and has about 200 signatures on it maybe more). Apparently it was a fund raising thing for the MS Society in Dayton, Ohio many years ago. I am tryijg to make out the signatures before I post it. There are some very famous people who signed it. Some kind of golfing thing called "Bogie Busters". Signed by all kinds of sports stars, politicians, radio and TV personalities, and just about anyone you can think of who was famous in 1982. Milton Caniff, Betty Ford, Otto Graham, Bobby Knight, and on and on. I think there are a couple of Presidential signatures there also. But it is hard to read all of these signatures. I will show you all when I get done deciphering it. I guess it was sold for funds for the M.S. Society and this guy who recently died, bought it. I bought it from his wife for $20.00

Anyway, here is the Milton Caniff drawing of the Wright Brothers. I am sure it is a print and not an original.

Post 252 IP   flag post
Collector Lonestar private msg quote post Address this user

I bought these back in 1989 just before the Michael Keaton Batman movie came out. I wore them often until they were literally falling apart. I think the only reason they are still around is that my son "stole" them from me.
Post 253 IP   flag post
Collector VillageIdiot private msg quote post Address this user

Post 254 IP   flag post
It was a great day when my CAPTAIN MIDNIGHT "CODE-O-GRAPH came in
the mail...couldn't wait to decode my first secret message.

mm
Post 255 IP   flag post
598061 999 30