Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern Age

Metal #1 - Signed by Capullo and Snyder4275

Collector Grayspeedster private msg quote post Address this user
Up to buy for boardies is:

Dark Nights: Metal #1 - Terrificon Exclusive Cover - Signed by Capullo and Snyder.

Grades are NOT guaranteed or suggested!

These books are currently for sale at Cave Comics in Newtown, CT for $20ea plus sales tax!

They do not have an online store and they are 3 hours from my home round trip!

If at least 5 are bought I can sell them to you each for cost plus $5each for gas and $3each for shipping.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Relaxin89 private msg quote post Address this user
Not a big fan of the art, but that's awesome that your willing to do that. Thank you
Post 2 IP   flag post
Really? I thought it was killer. But then I don't like j Campbell Scott and many do

And no problem, happy to facilitate the collecting of comics
Post 3 IP   flag post
He sounds like a vegan who wants real mayonnaise to be vegan friendly. Instant_Subtitles private msg quote post Address this user
@Grayspeedster I totally understand that. Besides being a fan of his in the past, most of his current works feel a bit generic to me. But whatever you do... Do not dis Omar Dogan. You wouldn't like my silent rage if you chose to do that.

And besides that, I'll also pass. Trying to avoid mainstream titles while numerous current situations have me ponder if I should overlook PGX's past even though CBCS offers something I really do like.

So both good luck and cheers to being a gas-guzzling super-ish hero to those who need this.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector OrbitCityComics private msg quote post Address this user
I'll take one.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Instant_Subtitles
@Grayspeedster I totally understand that. Besides being a fan of his in the past, most of his current works feel a bit generic to me. But whatever you do... Do not dis Omar Dogan. You wouldn't like my silent rage if you chose to do that.

And besides that, I'll also pass. Trying to avoid mainstream titles while numerous current situations have me ponder if I should overlook PGX's past even though CBCS offers something I really do like.

So both good luck and cheers to being a gas-guzzling super-ish hero to those who need this.

Cool story bro. Lol

I drive a Fiat so it's not gas guzzling.
Post 6 IP   flag post
597883 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?