Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsPop Culture

Ask Steve Ricketts!! (at WW Chicago)4124

Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
From the CBCS Comics Facebook page.

"Are you going to Wizard World Chicago and would like to know more about comic book pressing? Stop by the CBCS booth (#516) and meet the President of CBCS Pressing, Steve Ricketts.
Steve would be glad to answer your questions about pressing, what it does, and what to look for when trying to find books that are good candidates for pressing. He would even be happy to look at your books to let you know if they would benefit from being pressed.
Mr Ricketts will be at the CBCS booth every day during Wizard World Chicago, so please stop and say "hi!""

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
I heard that he was gonna be giving away his pancake recipe. This short video shows what he can do and the magic he'll be sharing.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
Question #1: Who will be pressing comics while he is away at the show?
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Question #2: I thought cons were not going to happen until pressing TAT was brought way down?
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Question #2: I thought cons were not going to happen until pressing TAT was brought way down?

That's what I thought, too.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego

Post 6 IP   flag post
CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

There are a few shows that I have to be present at, regardless of turnaround. Chicago is one.
Post 7 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JWKyle private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
Quote:

There are a few shows that I have to be present at, regardless of turnaround. Chicago is one.
Try to have fun. I kind of think working for CGC/CBCS is like being a straight male that is a gynecologist. Kind of takes the fun out of it when it's your job. And it's not yours, your just inspecting it or working on it.
Post 8 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWKyle
I kind of think working for CGC/CBCS is like being a straight male that is a gynecologist. Kind of takes the fun out of it when it's your job. And it's not yours, your just inspecting it or working on it.

Post 9 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Oh boy LOOK AT ME
Post 10 IP   flag post
600643 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?