Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Pop CultureQuestions

[ - THE FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD - ]4008

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I'm thinking about a truck too
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder Hope your dream comes true soon, she looks sweet!
Post 27 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Do It, Brother!
What make/model are you considering?

@Mr_SigS Yeah, she's a beaut alright. .. 5.7 liter hemi with 8 speed auto trans. SCREAM!
Post 28 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
thinkin' about writing a check and paying in cash for this baby right meow:

Post 29 IP   flag post
it's pretty close to my own vehicle, which i'd give to the mrs kaptainmyke if i bought that one....I'd switch the wheels out tho

here's my baby meow:

Post 30 IP   flag post

I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Very nice indeed!
Post 31 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke you misspelled right meow.
Post 32 IP   flag post
I want a billet grille and halo led headlights for the truck, switch out the wheels, and install tv screens in the headrests for the rear seats. Maybe shave the door handles.
Post 33 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke I agree, switch the wheels.
Post 34 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@kaptainmyke you misspelled right meow.

FIXED
Post 35 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR BigRig private msg quote post Address this user
Shave em. Iv installed the door poppers my self not to hard. Now the body work outta my league
Post 36 IP   flag post
i shaved the door handles off my first truck and my eclipse

well not me, but shops did

Post 37 IP   flag post

man i miss that car

i named her "Lois".
Post 38 IP   flag post

Post 39 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I want a billet grille and halo led headlights for the truck, switch out the wheels, and install tv screens in the headrests for the rear seats. Maybe shave the door handles.

Looks like you've putting some serious thought into your new truck. Go for it! It's gonna be sweet when you're done.

Right now I'm driving an older model F150 XLT, but if I get the Ram I pictured above, I'm sure it will take some getting used to not having the back seats. But, there are some very nice Ram 4 door sport models I'm also considering.
Post 40 IP   flag post
Quote:
i named her "Lois".

When I get my Ram, I'm thinking about naming her "Elvira" LOL
Post 41 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Make sure you get a TV in the dash too, for watching Rick and Morty on the drive!
Post 42 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham
Quote:

Make sure you get a TV in the dash too, for watching Rick and Morty on the drive!

He's gonna need a driverless truck!
Post 43 IP   flag post
oh snap Rick and Morty for 100,000 miles, Morty!
Post 44 IP   flag post
5 year/100k mile Rick and Morty warranty.
Post 45 IP   flag post
9 seasons/97k miles Morty!
Post 46 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
I noticed the lack of a Friday thread so I am stealing the one we had a couple weeks ago. What is everyone doing this weekend?

As for myself I am leaving for Fan Expo Toronto first thing Wednesday morning so I have four days to organize and prep books. While I am at it I will also organize books going to Baltimore and NYCC. I am planning a huge CBCS submission for Balimore.

I also have to put up a bunch of listings for the Ebay store.
Post 47 IP   flag post
Uh drinking and hustlin'

Post 48 IP   flag post

Post 49 IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
Your gonna take those rims from the Misses? While getting a new truck at the same time? That's a bold move.
Post 50 IP   flag post
Collector VictorCreed private msg quote post Address this user
Had a truck. Smartened up and got a Jeep! Lol
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Mexico Lindo and Dos Equis. Best Mexican resteraunt in Oakland County,MI
Post 52 IP   flag post
Ooooo,... That looks scrumptious!
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector Redshade private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre_Coder
Ooooo,... That looks scrumptious!

Not in that photo it doesn't.
Post 54 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Now that I have survived hurricanes Boston Con, Terrificon, and Toronto Fan Expo I am assessing the damage and trying to get books organized for more signings in Baltimore and New York. I am also preparing a huge CBCS submission for Baltimore.
Post 55 IP   flag post
601206 65 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?