Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Questions

CBCS Case Swap video Real?3983

COLLECTOR Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRig
Lmao we don't know what to think yet the gods havent told us what to think. Yeah if CBCS corrected it's mistake it might make them go bankrupt. Its called being accountable. If you make a mistake you correct it simple. I can tell you my hulk 181 is worth 2k and complete but when you get it in your hand it doesn't have a MVS. Worth it then? You wouldn't be mad that I sold you something that wasn't what I claimed it was right? You wouldn't want a replacement or your money back either. Yeah I guess we are all just over reacting...


The idea of CBCS reslabbing all the books done so far is gross overreacting. CGC's Generation 1 case - just as easy or easier to open up and tamper - is encapsulating "over 3 million comics" according to CGC. Do you see any offer from CGC to reholder all of those 3 million plus books into their Generation 2 holder? And did I mention that magazines being slabbed by CGC right NOW are generation 1 holders?

This is a potential problem. Potential. The sky is not falling. People accept CGC and CBCS books (and with CGC magazines) for what they are.


Your post is too logical. It doesn't belong in this thread with all the post made by the chicken little crowd (sky is falling reference).

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofredrico


You keep saying that, but I still think you're wrong.

You can open them, sure. But they don't just "snap" back together like CBCS holders, leaving no evidence of tampering.

You try to put a CGC holder (any generation) back together, it's pretty evident. I've seen people try but fail.

Did you send back in all your books for reslabbing with Newton Rings and the creep engine issue or with the possibility of it? I guess you got your 20% off when you did that. How much did you spend when you did that?
Post 601 IP   flag post
Collector Symbiote private msg quote post Address this user
@Logan510 Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiote
@BigRedOne1944 @DarthLego

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Why didn't I think of that before?


Because you find it much more enjoyable to sit here and complain.

If you respect this company as you claim to, then respect the fact that they'll tell you when they're ready to tell you.


It's much more productive to get offended on behalf of a group of people over nothing and try to get someone booted.


Right?


Now, why you gotta bring that up again? Everyone in the wrong apologized.

It's over.
Post 602 IP   flag post
Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user
Oooo...Plot twist!
Insert Popcorn meme here😂
Post 603 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiote
@Logan510 Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiote
@BigRedOne1944 @DarthLego

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Why didn't I think of that before?


Because you find it much more enjoyable to sit here and complain.

If you respect this company as you claim to, then respect the fact that they'll tell you when they're ready to tell you.


It's much more productive to get offended on behalf of a group of people over nothing and try to get someone booted.


Right?


Now, why you gotta bring that up again? Everyone in the wrong apologized.

It's over.



Your thing is telling people how they should feel, mine is pointing that out.

We can't help ourselves
Post 604 IP   flag post
Collector Symbiote private msg quote post Address this user
@Logan510

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan510
Your thing is telling people how they should feel, mine is pointing that out.

We can't help ourselves


... says @Logan510 who tells people whether or not they should be offended

That's the best you can do?

Please let's get back to the topic at hand before @Logan510 gets this thread locked for trying to stir-up a conversation that has already been resolved.

We are patiently awaiting a response from CBCS about the slabbing problem.
Post 605 IP   flag post


COLLECTOR Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Fingers crossed that the thread gets locked


Post 606 IP   flag post
189461 606 6
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.
destitute