CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern Age

I refuse to apologize for laughing at these3979

Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user



and this beauty !
Post 26 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
ROFFLMAO!

Photoshop or not, these are all great
Post 27 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user

A little bit of spinner rack action.
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
"Happy Burkaday!"

hahahahahaha

Also, I'm a snowflake and offended by the Asian driver one. Can't lie though, I'm only half Asian and I'm a turrrrrible driver.


You shouldn't be half bad.
Post 29 • IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user

Post 30 • IP   flag post


Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user

Post 31 • IP   flag post
657131 31 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?