Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkComics Bronze AgeMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys Statues

Night Travelers: Moon Knight Fan Thread397

Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
This is a fan-driven, appreciation thread for all things related to the Khonshu's avatar aka silver spector aka Moon Knight. Anything related to the character including; toys, photos, art, costumes, news, statues and of course comics are all welcome!

http://marvel.com/universe/Moon_Knight_(Marc_Spector)
Post 1 IP   flag post

Post 2 IP   flag post

Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
My mistake. Put up the wrong item. I'm having a bad day.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@Towmater That sure looks like Moonie's cowl but what happend to his face?!
Could that possibly be Taskmaster?
Post 5 IP   flag post
clickable text

Incredible record-breaking sale of Werewolf By Night 32!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odins_Raven
clickable text

Congrats to the seller!

Nice wrap on this copy. I don't know if it's $8700 nice, but sweet none the less.

Those bid jumps at the end
Post 7 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR_SigS
Quote:
clickable text

Congrats to the seller!

Nice wrap on this copy. I don't know if it's $8700 nice, but sweet none the less.

I agree, nice wrap on this copy and congratulations to the seller who is probably doing back-flips right now. I have not watched too many ComicLink auctions but I know that on other sites big jumps can happen at the end as people who were holding out put down their maximum bids.

I have to ask though, why do you not think its worth the purchase price? I think compared to the last 9.8 that sold for 14k, 8,700 is a pretty good price for a hard to find grade.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
clickable text

Congrats to the seller!

I agree, nice wrap on this copy and congratulations to the seller who is probably doing back-flips right now. I have not watched too many ComicLink auctions but I know that on other sites big jumps can happen at the end as people who were holding out put down their maximum bids.

I have to ask though, why do you not think its worth the purchase price? I think compared to the last 9.8 that sold for 14k, 8,700 is a pretty good price for a hard to find grade.

I'd agree that $8700 is pretty good price compared to $14000 if I agreed that $14000 was a good price LOL

Kidding aside, I don't really think the prices are "wrong". I'm sure there are collectors with fewer resources than I have that would balk at some of the higher-than-GPA prices I've been willing to pay in the past.
And that's really what it comes down too. Just because I'm unable to pay that amount, doesn't mean I would not have if that amount were easy for me to pay. This book is notoriously tough to find in high grade with all around appeal.
Sometimes laughing at prices paid is just a way lessen the sting of envy.

IMO
Post 9 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
clickable text

Congrats to the seller!

I'd agree that $8700 is pretty good price compared to $14000 if I agreed that $14000 was a good price LOL

Kidding aside, I don't really think the prices are "wrong". I'm sure there are collectors with fewer resources than I have that would balk at some of the higher-than-GPA prices I've been willing to pay in the past.
And that's really what it comes down too. Just because I'm unable to pay that amount, doesn't mean I would not have if that amount were easy for me to pay. This book is notoriously tough to find in high grade with all around appeal.
Sometimes laughing at prices paid is just a way lessen the sting of envy.

IMO

I am familiar with that sting as well haha
Post 10 IP   flag post
600782 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?