CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Comics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop CultureToysToys Statues

That Dang ol' Show might get renewed....3954

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
I tell ya what ... King of the Hill might get revived by the folks over at Fox.

KOTH NEWS
Post 1 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
...yup...
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user

Post 3 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Mmm hmmm
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 • IP   flag post
Collector Sirtoddington private msg quote post Address this user
LMFAO!! Damnit Bobbee..... I got a narrow utrethra & I love selling Stricken propane & prone accessories, i tell ya what!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Such a weak show compared to Beavis and Butthead or Daria.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 8 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Such a weak show compared to Beavis and Butthead or Daria.


Nope


Post 9 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Such a weak show compared to Beavis and Butthead or Daria.



Post 10 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user

Post 11 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I felt the characters were getting stale. I'd rather see Beavis & Butthead.


Post 12 • IP   flag post
657131 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?