CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASPComics Copper AgeComics Modern Age

Mail day3852

Collector Ny85 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Doc_Cop private msg quote post Address this user
Nice score with your NM 98.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I have all the Secret War issues signed by Mike Zeck in high grade if your interested in completing your run.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Cop
I have all the Secret War issues signed by Mike Zeck in high grade if your interested in completing your run.
I'll pass for now but thanks for the offer!! Yeh the NM 98 I was really surprised to get that high a grade
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'm not a fan of autographed books on the cover, however, yours were done tastefully. I'm looking to score a NM 98 myself. Just picked up a NM 87 in the 9.2-9.4 range I'm looking to slab.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Cop
I'm not a fan of autographed books on the cover, however, yours were done tastefully. I'm looking to score a NM 98 myself. Just picked up a NM 87 in the 9.2-9.4 range I'm looking to slab.

Yeh Fabian left room for Liefeld some day
I have a NM 87 2nd print I'm getting signed and slabbed this year at NYCC among other key issues
Post 6 IP   flag post
The only thing I don't understand is why the Thor 1 says 2nd appreance of Jane Foster as Thor
Post 7 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ny85
The only thing I don't understand is why the Thor 1 says 2nd appreance of Jane Foster as Thor

What If.. #10 in 1978 had Jane Foster as Thor.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:

This was my thought too, but the label doesn't say First Appearance on any that I've found. It's awesome if that's the case, cause I have a couple of those What If's, but do they count those as first apps?
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector comic_book_man private msg quote post Address this user
@Ny85 Nice haul!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mef
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:

This was my thought too, but the label doesn't say First Appearance on any that I've found. It's awesome if that's the case, cause I have a couple of those What If's, but do they count those as first apps?
i don't think what if's count because there where 2 what if hulk killed wolverine and what if wolverine killed hulk both obviously where alive until death of wolverine
Post 11 IP   flag post
601294 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?