Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionMovies TelevisionPop CultureToys

Domino looks good!3836

COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 101 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
She's hot and gotta booty but man I am hating this choice of casting and outfits. The googles could be a cgi masking effect IF there for some chance is CGI on her face like Deadpool's eyes. We'll see but I am extremely skeptical. She's got a Pam Grier vibe to her, for sure.

I'll leave you guys here with these sexy photo of Pam Grier.

Post 102 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics

Did you notice that her stunt double is helping with her harness-container in that one photo? BTW, I'm good with her being Domino.
Post 103 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR Foghorn_Sam private msg quote post Address this user
Uh no, I can't unsee Pam Grier! What'd you say??? Oh, the stunt double. Yes!
Post 104 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR JLS_Comics private msg quote post Address this user

Post 105 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
That fro, good god man.
Post 106 IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
They could of at least made the patch on her eye an extremely dark black. I think the white splotch they stuck there is what kills it for me.
Post 107 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
@DarthLego Add horror movies. Low budget horror flicks seem to have a big market. That movie Split made a ton of cash and cost next to nothing to make.

You bring up an interesting point. In my opinion the way Hollywood judges success and failure is skewed, there is an uneven playing field. It a movie cost $50K and brings in $100K it is considered a huge success, while if a movie cost $250K and brings in $200K it is considered a failure. Why? Because it didn't make it's own bottom line back? Movie B was twice as popular as movie A, and made twice as much money. But the studios instead of looking at movies as product of one overall company, look at each of them as individual companies, and judge them this way. Thus movies that are twice as popular get labeled as trash and failure while movies that half as many people cared about get labeled as box office success stories and propped up on pedestals. The whole business is screwy, and the media buys into it when they "review."
Post 108 IP   flag post
With any business it is about the net dollars to the bottom line, not the gross dollars in sales. If you can make as much money selling one item as you can selling 2 million of another then I would sell the 1 item. The results are the same.
Post 109 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I don't like this.
Post 110 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLS_Comics

No idea if you guys skydive or not but her leg strap is over the first of her spare magazines. That would be a self-correcting issue after the first jump you did that in.
Post 111 IP   flag post
Collector DocBrown private msg quote post Address this user
Just think how expensive her first appearance is gonna be now!!
Post 112 IP   flag post
they are going for $30 raw
Post 113 IP   flag post
600906 113 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?