Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMovies TelevisionPop Culture

The Spoiler Zone - Rick and Morty3835

I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Can I be the first one to say last nights episode was lame?

LAME. Very odd. No structure. I felt like they were making fun of us, the watchers, as fans.

I liked the end clip with Gearhead but this episode was a big drop-off from last week. Summer is starting to grow on me and her absence did not help this episode one bit.
Post 51 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Post 52 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

LAME. Very odd. No structure. I felt like they were making fun of us, the watchers, as fans.

Couldn't agree more.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector vabchgent private msg quote post Address this user
Last weeks episode was good , it gave us pickle rick. I have to watch last nights yet.
Post 54 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos
Quote:

End Quote Mode

Couldn't agree more.

End Quote Mode

There, fixed it for you.
Post 55 IP   flag post

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Quote:
Quote:

End Quote Mode

Couldn't agree more.

End Quote Mode

There, fixed it for you.

Amateurs.
Post 56 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke

You millenials
Post 57 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 58 IP   flag post

Post 59 IP   flag post

Post 60 IP   flag post
Collector neyko private msg quote post Address this user
I am at the point where I might by a low grade copy of issue one.
Post 61 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Next week we get a Rick and Jerry adventure.
Post 62 IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Next week we get a Rick and Jerry adventure.

Can't wait for that
Post 63 IP   flag post
Post 64 IP   flag post
Post 65 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
"Twenty people try and kill me every week, I end up getting high with ten of them. "
Post 66 IP   flag post
it was all for noob noob, a cronenberg mrpoopybutthole imo
Post 67 IP   flag post
I rewatched it a second time and I must say it is funnier the twice goaround. The moment when that guy that sounds like Norm Macdonald's character gets stuck in the ceiling vent and his jetpack boot flies his bloody leg everywhere and streaks across the walls had me laughing maniacally. Again.
Post 68 IP   flag post
@DarthLego So your avatar is half unfeeling alligator and half unfeeling robot? What happened, did you fall into a vat of redundancy?

Post 69 IP   flag post
@drchaos My Avatar is Noob-Noob's catch phrase meme, but I censored it so I would not get suspended. Maybe when things get less tense around here I can get away with it.
Post 70 IP   flag post
Collector KiloGraham private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
I rewatched it a second time and I must say it is funnier the twice goaround. The moment when that guy that sounds like Norm Macdonald's character gets stuck in the ceiling vent and his jetpack boot flies his bloody leg everywhere and streaks across the walls had me laughing maniacally. Again.

That was Christian Slater.
Post 71 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloGraham
That was Christian Slater.

Post 72 IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Most wrecked part of the episode:

That little alien girl is legit dead lol

I laughed so morbidly hard.
Post 73 IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
The way Morty responds to people hurting his family is... familiar

Quote:

LOL
Post 74 IP   flag post
Poor little Lisa
Post 75 IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
I wanna see that kid in season 5 or 6 all grown up looking for revenge on Jerry!
Post 76 IP   flag post
It'll be Rick that get's the blame because they already wanted him dead there.
Post 77 IP   flag post

Post 78 IP   flag post
Quote:
Most wrecked part of the episode:

I laughed so morbidly hard.

When was that part? What are u talking about
Post 79 IP   flag post

Post 80 IP   flag post
601475 87 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?