Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Grading Help NeededQuestions

Question for first time submitting3791

Collector Dylan455 private msg quote post Address this user
I want to finally submit books for grading for the first time, how do I got about doing so with paying and packaging?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
Click the shopping cart icon in the top right, and follow the instructions. You will then print that invoice and include it in the package with your books. Be sure to pack securely so as not to damage your books on the trip.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Another question. Which is the best way of payment
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Credit/Debit card. You get charged when the books arrive at CBCS.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
If you are a free member you fill out the submission form, print it, and during checkout you choose your form of paymemt (cash, check, money order) and send it in with the books. For my first time I used a check. Had no issues. I guess it comes down to what method you are most comfortable with.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I guess I should have thought about that before transferring all my money over to PayPal
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan455
I guess I should have thought about that before transferring all my money over to PayPal

You should look into getting the PayPal Debit Card. It's the easiest way to spend PayPal money without waiting on lengthy bank transfers.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector gibbey private msg quote post Address this user
I'm also someone who's using the service for the first time. How long after shipping until you get some kind of update?

I sent my comics in about 3 weeks ago. I know the whole process takes quite awhile, but it just makes me nervous that I've shipped some nice books that have been delivered, but the status on the CBCS site has not updated.

I realize this is probably normal, I just want someone to help me feel better

Thanks!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector vabchgent private msg quote post Address this user
@gibbey if your worried about them give them a call and make sure they got them, they are easy to deal with. It will take them at least 12 weeks to grade them at this point.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector gibbey private msg quote post Address this user
Okay, thank you. Like I said, I'm guessing this is just part of the process, but it just worries me that there's no update at all. I hope I didn't screw it all up. haha
Post 10 IP   flag post
597887 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?