Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Atakmunky7 private msg quote post Address this user
Im gonna be sending in a few books soon but i cant decide if any of these are worthy of making the cut. Im already pretty sure none of em will get higher than an 8, so which 2 if any should go?

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
I'd pick the two Spidey's.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
DD52 & Spidey78.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Pacoma7623 private msg quote post Address this user
DD52 & ASM61.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Way2GoDanno private msg quote post Address this user
Dd18 spidey 78.

I have high hopes for gladiator in the show. We already know his character is in the show and it's only a matter of time before he's gladiator. Also there are 2 pages if I remember correctly that are an almost identical scene to the show when he gets his suit, I've always thought that was cool.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I am leaning towards ASM 78 cuz it's 1st Prowler but not the one that'll be in the MCU. As for 61 its got 2 pretty deep creases in the top right corner that make me hesitant.

DD 52 isn't really key but w both those guys on the cover and all the hype around their live action stuff it could be a good call.

DD 18 is also near the top but not sure how important Gladiator will be in the show.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Since I'm still new to grading I got a question. I have 2 Aspen Century Edition books I wanna submit. They are hand numbered by Aspen in ink on the top corner. Do I need to make any type of note about this or will it not affect the grade?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Ok. I've got my list figured out, mostly. Im still not sure about the ASM 61. How bad do these creases look? Should I sub it anyway or just leave it raw?

Post 8 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Atakmunky7 - Do you like pancakes?
Post 9 IP   flag post
@esaravo I was thinking about a press but the crease is pretty deep. Never had a book pressed before so not sure how effective it would be.
Post 10 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@Atakmunky7 a good presser (of which @SteveRicketts is one) can work magic

Post 11 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite wow.

I think I will get it pressed but I think I'll wait til my next sub. Got more books than originally planned already. Thnx for the help guys.
Post 12 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@Atakmunky7 get it pressed.
Post 13 IP   flag post
So I read the intro on the pancacke thread. Can one of you guys clarify for me? When I print my sub I write press next to the book I want pressed? Do I add that to my sub total and pay now or do they bill me later for the press?
Post 14 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@Atakmunky7 They will change your bill and charge you when they receive it. There is no pre-pay, even with regular submissions, they charge your card when they receive it. This is a good thing because it allows for creating invoices ahead of time for cons and signings and such.
Post 15 IP   flag post
My books have been received. Now we wait.....thanks again for all the feedback guys. I would say I can't wait to get em back but we all know how that'd go. I am kinda anxious to see how the ASM 61 turns out.
Post 16 IP   flag post
602276 16 16
This topic is archived. Start new topic?